The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ok let's play a game to try and finish the entire thread by today,

Girls vs boys - what shall we play?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Malevolent
Holy damn thats hard. Also how come when I change my username colour nothing happens?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not that hard to do. :unimpressed: And ask a sub about the username colour stuff.

Original post by ranbow99
That is a lot of posts each, I don't think it's possible :mmm:

It's a spamaimable target.
If we have ten people posting constantly today then we need approx 180 posts each, should be achievable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8103
Holy damn thats hard. Also how come when I change my username colour nothing happens?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you subbed up? Apparently there's an issue with it :dontknow: Ask A Mod section, report it :yep:
Original post by Shanij
Ok let's play a game to try and finish the entire thread by today,

Girls vs boys - what shall we play?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:beard:
Original post by Shanij
If we have ten people posting constantly today then we need approx 180 posts each, should be achievable

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well some of us are planning to do other things with our life today. :smile: :sorry:
Original post by The Mad Dog
Well some of us are planning to do other things with our life today. :smile: :sorry:

:ditto:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have a life outside of TSR

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shanij

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry but I feel like playing minecraft a bit later.
Original post by ipoop
Have you subbed up? Apparently there's an issue with it :dontknow: Ask A Mod section, report it :yep:

:beard:

Yeah. I'm a glorious sub again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8109
Yeah. I'm a glorious sub again.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Than post your issue in Ask A Mod :yep: And don't forget to join the pink armeh!! :colone:
Original post by Shanij

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let me take you around town. You'll like it :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're the one that mentioned it :mmm:

But same, if I wasn't doing something this evening I still don't think I could be able to post 180 in one night :no:
Quoting from a source I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention

Chronicling each and every AIDS-infested lolcow within The Student Room is an inevitably futile endevour, as no-one cares. Still, the existance of the subs makes the process slightly easier. These "coolest" TSR members are the "social elite" of the forum; the ****ing losers who pay £3.50 a month to hang out in 'The Shoutbox', where they discuss TSR drama and who had sex with who. As subs frequent this article fairly often, it is [Source Sites] profound honor to tell you that YOU ALL ****ING FAIL IT.
Original post by ranbow99
You're the one that mentioned it :mmm:

But same, if I wasn't doing something this evening I still don't think I could be able to post 180 in one night :no:

I know but it would take quite a lot of chatting to get that far tbh.
We could always play a game of countdown to the end of the thread. I poster A posts 1800 posts left, poster 2 post 1799 posts left. But to make a bit a more fun do 1800 green bottles and if one green bottle was to fall their would be

then the next poster carries on? Anyone game.
Original post by ipoop
Than post your issue in Ask A Mod :yep: And don't forget to join the pink armeh!! :colone:

No more pink army :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8116
Quoting from a source I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention

Music to my ears :daydreaming:
Reply 8117
We could always play a game of countdown to the end of the thread. I poster A posts 1800 posts left, poster 2 post 1799 posts left. But to make a bit a more fun do 1800 green bottles and if one green bottle was to fall their would be

then the next poster carries on? Anyone game.

That isn't describing though :pierre:
I think my Xbox live is calling me.... :run:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Music to my ears :daydreaming:

[Source I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention] is a wonderful site isn't it.

1795 green bottles standing on the wall and if one green bottle was to fall their would be

Latest