The Student Room Group

Bf kissed another girl... I'm pregnant with his baby..what should I do???

My bf cheated on me by kissing another girl... He told me that she got dared to kiss him but he was drunk and caught up in the moment... He claims he left right afterwards because he supposedly felt guilty... But when he got home super late from work he didn't even make it upstairs but passed out on the couch and I could smell the alcohol on his breath... I woke him up to come to bed.. He passed out the second his head hit the pillow and To me something felt wrong/off so I know I shouldn't have but I grabbed his phone and I read a couple of text messages to his friend co-worker which was talking about the group of girls that he was with... Do guys all talk like that to each other?? Anyways what I read made me cry.. He woke up after a couple hours when he notice I was crying then I Asked him if he cheated on me and why he smells like alcohol when he was suppose to be working... He got quite sat up and said the text weren't true but I did kiss her I'm soo sorry.. And has been trying to convince me that it won't happen again and he regrets ever doing it... To me I have no peace of mind when he is home his touch makes me hurt from the thought of what he did... And when he is at work I'm that paranoid gf who thinks of what is he really doing since it all happened at his work place. I dont text him like crazy about it but at home im going crazy about it. He also says it was the alcohol and says that he won't drink if I'm not there. It's only been a couple of days since it happened but I still don't know what to do. You see I'm pregnant and the baby is due in 7 weeks.. It's really hard for me to control my feeling or let go of things because of the extra hormones...he whispers he is sorry every night before bed.. I just don't know what to do I feel so hurt and heartbroken and I feel if he really cares about me then the thought of me and his baby would be enough to not do anything stupid like this... Any opinions please..
Reply 1
It's just a kiss. No point in stressing yourself out if you're having a baby soon, it's not good for you or baby, that has to be your focus at the moment, even though it's hard.
He lied to you about being at work? Only you can decide what you should do really. Do you feel like you can trust him now? If he's acting like this when the baby is due only 7 weeks from now, imagine what he'd be like when he/she actually does arrive. You have every right to be angry though, he should not have done what he did under any circumstances!
Reply 3
He was at work when he did this and he said he just made out with her but I feel like it was more...

Original post by Holby_fanatic
He lied to you about being at work? Only you can decide what you should do really. Do you feel like you can trust him now? If he's acting like this when the baby is due only 7 weeks from now, imagine what he'd be like when he/she actually does arrive. You have every right to be angry though, he should not have done what he did under any circumstances!
Although a kiss is hurtful, it is just a kiss in the bigger picture. If you really care about him, want to be with him and want a future together, an option is to forgive him if you think it wont happen again. Then you can move on and be happy as a family.
Original post by Secretgirl89
My bf cheated on me by kissing another girl... He told me that she got dared to kiss him but he was drunk and caught up in the moment... He claims he left right afterwards because he supposedly felt guilty... But when he got home super late from work he didn't even make it upstairs but passed out on the couch and I could smell the alcohol on his breath... I woke him up to come to bed.. He passed out the second his head hit the pillow and To me something felt wrong/off so I know I shouldn't have but I grabbed his phone and I read a couple of text messages to his friend co-worker which was talking about the group of girls that he was with... Do guys all talk like that to each other?? Anyways what I read made me cry.. He woke up after a couple hours when he notice I was crying then I Asked him if he cheated on me and why he smells like alcohol when he was suppose to be working... He got quite sat up and said the text weren't true but I did kiss her I'm soo sorry.. And has been trying to convince me that it won't happen again and he regrets ever doing it... To me I have no peace of mind when he is home his touch makes me hurt from the thought of what he did... And when he is at work I'm that paranoid gf who thinks of what is he really doing since it all happened at his work place. I dont text him like crazy about it but at home im going crazy about it. He also says it was the alcohol and says that he won't drink if I'm not there. It's only been a couple of days since it happened but I still don't know what to do. You see I'm pregnant and the baby is due in 7 weeks.. It's really hard for me to control my feeling or let go of things because of the extra hormones...he whispers he is sorry every night before bed.. I just don't know what to do I feel so hurt and heartbroken and I feel if he really cares about me then the thought of me and his baby would be enough to not do anything stupid like this... Any opinions please..

Although some have said it is just a kiss, still hurtful what he did and the fact he has lied to you and of course the trust is now broken. I mean I would normally say break up with him but is more complicated the fact you are carrying his child.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending