For which course!
Reply 2
egz
OP
International Relations
Reply 3
Original post by egz
International Relations

Over 21: no specific A-level requirement; interview required; written work may be requested.
Under 21: normal university entry requirements.
Completion of Birkbeck's Certificate of Higher Education in Politics or Certificate of Higher Education in International Studies may guarantee entry to Year 2 of the BA.

these are the entry requirements, if you meet them , then they would give you an offer :smile:
Reply 4
egz
OP
The thing is that they require a TOEFL reading subscore of 24, and mine is 22. But the overall toefl score they ask for is 92, while mine is way above that. do you think they will make me an offer based on this score?
Original post by egz
The thing is that they require a TOEFL reading subscore of 24, and mine is 22. But the overall toefl score they ask for is 92, while mine is way above that. do you think they will make me an offer based on this score?

I found birkbeck to be really great, and they often bend the requirements. You could call and ask them.
Reply 6
egz
OP
I really hope I get in though.
Reply 7
Original post by egz

The best thing I can advice you, is wait till Tuesday and call admissions first thing in the morning. :smile:
Original post by egz
I really hope I get in though.

Did you speak to Birkbeck prior to applying through Extra? You're supposed to, in case the course is full, plus you definitely should in your situation to ask if they'd accept you with your TOEFL score.
Reply 9
egz
OP
Well, I didn't. However, I found it as a really good uni, though. That's why I don't want to not get an offer from it, it's like the best uni for me so far.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending