The Student Room Group

Not allowed to be naked in own home?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fusion
There's a problem with the DM site, I seem to end up on photos of Diana Vickers bikini clad body. :ahee:

I ain't gonna lie; I pop a hard one whenever I click on a DM article.
Reply 21
Pathetic. His house, his rules. She doesn't have to look in.

EDIT: Does anyone know what happened to him?
Reply 22
Original post by ForgetMe
Why the woman is not accused for being a pervert as she was starring at a naked guy?

Double standards - man see's woman naked in her house he's a pervert, woman see's man naked in his own house he's the pervert.
Reply 23
Original post by Kiss
Double standards - man see's woman naked in her house he's a pervert, woman see's man naked in his own house he's the pervert.

I hope the man sues the woman for stalking at him.
Reply 24
It happened in the US and it's from 2009. Also it's Daily Mail so I don't trust it to give me an honest account.
You do realise he was found not guilty, right?
Original post by River85
Well, yes, but then lots of different things are illegal or curtailed in various countries. From murder and rape, to criticism of the government, to calling a pig Napoleon, to dying in Parliament, to women drivers, to abortion.

It's a bit nonsensical to speak of having freedom, then mention a law that occurs in a different country. Otherwise I could say, I thought we had freedom, but women aren't allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia.

What is meant by free? It isn't an anarchic society, no. There are laws and limits placed on human behaviour, as there is in any society.

My thoughts exactly.
If it was a woman I bet this wouldn't be an issue.
If you would rather live you life in the nude than fully clothed.What is the problem, so long as you don't go outside or in the corridors of the student premises
Prison time I'm not sure about, but if you're naked in your house, it's your responsibility that you close the blinds at least. You shouldn't force that on someone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending