The Student Room Group

mexican drug cartel butcher 3 men and 2 women, boils them in acid and film it.....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ESPORTIVA
Well theres been a gruesome video going viral across narco blogs and forums showing members of the CDG executing members of the zetas (they could be innocents being paraded around as zetas).

Its everything you expect from a mexican execution video, the victims are butchered completely with axes, except now we can see the bodies being thrown in to boiling barrels of acid.

Looks like the situation in mexico hasnt changed one bit, or maybe even getting worse.

Still cant believe these kind of things are a daily occurance in mexico.

The link has been removed for anybody that wants to view it due to nudity (i also hope mainly because of the butchering with axes) I highly recommend you dont watch it, this is the reality for people caught in the drug war, this stuff is actually happening in mexico as we speak.

And for anymore info regarding the Mexican drug war go over to borderland beat (the video is also from there)

It's how they (the cartels) operate. If they didn't they wouldn't last five minutes. I'm guessing it's what they feel they have to do to ensure they get "business" as it were. The Mexican and Colombian Cartels and gangs have always been brutal and as a result they have quite a formidable hold over those that stand in their way. Not only is it hard to stop them because of corruption but when they do things like that it puts a hell of a lot of fear into people.
Reply 101
Original post by pjm600
If the parents of a murdered child wanted to kill the murderer, it would not be justifiable to allow them to do so. The death penalty is immoral.

Lol, in some cases the whole Mexican strategy of tackling the cartels is immoral.

These guys deserve the death penalty, but oh no there will always be guys rushing to defend their human rights.

What about the cartel sicarios who kidnapped, raped then murdered a ten year old girl? (The incinerated her corpse after), yes they deserve to continue living.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by thunder_chunky
It's how they (the cartels) operate. If they didn't they wouldn't last five minutes. I'm guessing it's what they feel they have to do to ensure they get "business" as it were. The Mexican and Colombian Cartels and gangs have always been brutal and as a result they have quite a formidable hold over those that stand in their way. Not only is it hard to stop them because of corruption but when they do things like that it puts a hell of a lot of fear into people.

You have to realize most these gangs and the ones who undertake these killings are on class A drugs. They are also starved for them. A heroin or crack addict will do anything for their next shot. If your turned into a killing machine then thats what you will do. No normal human being can undertake these mass murders without a concious. Plus alongside the fact its about camaraderie and it probably appears normal to many as its what they grew up with. Either way its brutal and they need to be wiped out.
Reply 103
Original post by Bill_Gates
You have to realize most these gangs and the ones who undertake these killings are on class A drugs. They are also starved for them. A heroin or crack addict will do anything for their next shot. If your turned into a killing machine then thats what you will do. No normal human being can undertake these mass murders without a concious. Plus alongside the fact its about camaraderie and it probably appears normal to many as its what they grew up with. Either way its brutal and they need to be wiped out.

A lot of them have been desensitized to violence through years of brutal acts. Many of them are murderers or violent offenders who became naturally attracted to the lifestyle. You can't wield an axe let alone precisely chop off body parts while you're high on heroin/meth. There's a strong likelihood that the axe would go right into your shins. These people are just pure evil, even their victims are in all likelihood sociopaths. To get into the gang you'd probably have to prove your loyalty by killing a rival member so these weren't innocent civilians. Though it still hurts to see them do that to a woman. Even psychotic killers have limits in who they'll kill.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 104
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Lol, in some cases the whole Mexican strategy of tackling the cartels is immoral.

These guys deserve the death penalty, but oh no there will always be guys rushing to defend their human rights.

What about the cartel sicarios who kidnapped, raped then murdered a ten year old girl? (The incinerated her corpse after), yes they deserve to continue living.

That's awful, and he should be punished to the full extent of the law, however, I believe the death penalty is incompatible with modern ethics, and so should not be considered.
Original post by Bill_Gates

The person below actually makes some good points. What I will say is that it might be true that some of them or a lot of them use drugs themselves however they are probably more likely driven by greed, greed for money and greed for power. Add in the fact that they are less sensitive to that sort of thing because they probably grew up in that town and was exposed to it from an early age and you have someone or rather a group of people who really don't mind being violent. It's not just in South America, obviously. You get the same with gangs all over. It's one of the things that comes as a result of intense poverty in an incredible insecure society.
I agree it needs to be wiped out, the US agency the DEA has been trying for decades to wipe out drug cartels in South America.

Original post by 2ndClass
A lot of them have been desensitized to violence through years of brutal acts. Many of them are murderers or violent offenders who became naturally attracted to the lifestyle. You can't wield an axe let alone precisely chop off body parts while you're high on heroin/meth. There's a strong likelihood that the axe would go right into your shins. These people are just pure evil, even their victims are in all likelihood sociopaths. To get into the gang you'd probably have to prove your loyalty by killing a rival member so these weren't innocent civilians. Though it still hurts to see them do that to a woman. Even psychotic killers have limits in who they'll kill.

I pretty much agree with this, especially the first couple of sentences.
Original post by thunder_chunky
The person below actually makes some good points. What I will say is that it might be true that some of them or a lot of them use drugs themselves however they are probably more likely driven by greed, greed for money and greed for power. Add in the fact that they are less sensitive to that sort of thing because they probably grew up in that town and was exposed to it from an early age and you have someone or rather a group of people who really don't mind being violent. It's not just in South America, obviously. You get the same with gangs all over. It's one of the things that comes as a result of intense poverty in an incredible insecure society.
I agree it needs to be wiped out, the US agency the DEA has been trying for decades to wipe out drug cartels in South America.

I pretty much agree with this, especially the first couple of sentences.

I'd say the US is most likely funding it and supplying the drugs into the US.This is just my opinion with no factual evidence whatsoever. But i do agree with his comments but having known people who were hooked on A class drugs alot of them turned to violent crime and if they had the weapons and the right people around them they could potentially undertake stuff of this nature.
Reply 107
I can't believe I watched that while drinking a cup of tea with pretty much no reaction. The internet has corrupted me:frown:
Reply 108
Original post by hopes
Can anyone PM me the link or something please? Can't seem to find the video anywhere, it's been removed from most sites. It is a definite disgrace to humanity but unfortunately its the bitter truth about what takes places around the world on a daily basis...

But yeah, would like to see it!

I wonder what kind of person negged you...
Reply 109
Original post by arkhamz
I wonder what kind of person negged you...

not once, but twice mate. Guess a similar person dislikes your comment too :tongue:
Reply 110
Original post by hopes
not once, but twice mate. Guess a similar person dislikes your comment too :tongue:

Haha it seems so, they sure are dedicated.
Original post by pjm600
That's awful, and he should be punished to the full extent of the law, however, I believe the death penalty is incompatible with modern ethics, and so should not be considered.

I can't get my head around the fact that there are people living in this world who have sympathy for this so called drug lords who are nothing but misguided rats. Death is simple for this rats they need to be tortured in public and in daylight view with a slow and painful end. Even after that they will not be out of the wood work as God's punishment will be waiting for them.
Reply 112
Original post by ThinkB4Uwrite
I can't get my head around the fact that there are people living in this world who have sympathy for this so called drug lords who are nothing but misguided rats. Death is simple for this rats they need to be tortured in public and in daylight view with a slow and painful end. Even after that they will not be out of the wood work as God's punishment will be waiting for them.

I don't have sympathy for them. I have ethical standards.

Do you honestly believe that public executions have a place in a modern society?

To kill another who poses no threat to oneself or an other cannot be justified. Retribution such as the death penalty has no place in today's society.

They should focus on people not becoming involved in the drug cartels in the first place and therefore stopping acts like this happening, killing them will not change that.
'An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pjm600
I don't have sympathy for them. I have ethical standards.

Do you honestly believe that public executions have a place in a modern society?

To kill another who poses no threat to oneself or an other cannot be justified. Retribution such as the death penalty has no place in today's society.

What do you mean by the above?
Are you suggesting that this rats are innocent?
its not retribution as you put it but rather punishment for the crime, albeit capital one at that.
Original post by shyamshah
They should focus on people not becoming involved in the drug cartels in the first place and therefore stopping acts like this happening, killing them will not change that.
'An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind'

Posted from TSR Mobile

says who?
its really easy to say the above when one is sitting comfortable in a nice sofa, but put yourself in the victims shoes for one second and tell me what outcome will be justice for them?
Reply 116
What do you mean by the above?
Are you suggesting that this rats are innocent?
its not retribution as you put it but rather punishment for the crime, albeit capital one at that.

No. I'm saying that, in a society with modern ethical standards, capital punishment has no place.

What is the purpose in the death penalty, if it is not retribution? Deterrent? Rehabilitation?
says who?
its really easy to say the above when one is sitting comfortable in a nice sofa, but put yourself in the victims shoes for one second and tell me what outcome will be justice for them?

The quote is by Gandhi.
It is kind of hard to put yourself in that situation and obviously they would want justice but that doesn't necessarily mean that they would want them to die. Tell me what giving them a public execution does? Does it make the country a better place by executing someone in front of the public?
Reply 118
says who?

That quotation is attributed to Mahatma Gandhi.
Original post by pjm600
That quotation is attributed to Mahatma Gandhi.

so Mahatma Gandhi (respect where its due) says something general at that and we are suppose to rehabilitate people with innocent blood on their hands? waste more money to keep them in cages where that money could have been used by the needy?
i mean how do you rehabilitate someone that chops throats and uses axes to hack limbs off of innocent beings?
need i say more.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending