The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^i love soup

I've never had an operation:redface: nor have I ever fainted, pretty sure I've only had one or two blood tests too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Malevolent
Yeah they do suck. I hate surgery on my throat and i had to live on soup for almost 2 weeks.

Whats wrong with that you ask? I hate soup.

Get better soon CG ! :frown:

fanks

i like soups so its okay :tongue:
Original post by The Epicurean
^:console: Are you at the hospital right now? :sad:

:sadnod:
Original post by Converse girl
fanks

i like soups so its okay :tongue:

:sadnod:

Haha well then thats good for you :biggrin:
Get well soon!^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8364
Original post by This Honest
So you see me posting but you don't say hi? Ok then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Leave the wife alone, she has important stuff to do :pierre:
Original post by beeninetytwo
Ikr? :smug:

:pierre:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
^:console: Are you at the hospital right now? :sad:

What is that supposed to mean? :hmmm:

The lyrics in the song :ninja:

Wait you mean you're doing your residential? Not your actual expedition lasting two weeks :lol: That's jsut cruel.

If it's your residential can you not contact the people you're gonna be with? I'm doing mine through Gap medics and I've already started talking to some people going :smile:

I'm doing a medical placement in tanzania and its for my residential :yep:

Tanzania? :ahee: Dodoma? :holmes:

Nope, in zanzibar (island) :ahee:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8367
Untitled: naaaaaaah dw I was saying what I'm doing is similar to DOFE but it isn't :tongue:
Through some stalking on Twitter I found two people doing at along with me but I'm too scared to say anything, they will wonder how I found them :OO

Posted from TSR Mobile
^ Is an area in London :pierre:
^so am I and Z :u:

London is the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Leave the wife alone, she has important stuff to do :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes sir :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by >Untitled<
Nope, in zanzibar (island) :ahee:

Ah yes, I know Zanzibar :yep: From what I understand, they quite hate Tanzania and want independence >_> It is probably best to talk about visiting Zanzibar and how nice you think Zanzibar is and avoid mentioning Tanzania just in case >_<

But it looks like an amazing island :bigsmile: I'm sure will have a great time! Are you going their to help a charity or just having a holiday?
(edited 11 years ago)
^so am I and Z :u:

London is the best

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know I hate when people say that last sentence :colonhash: There are lots of other just as nice and interesting cities in the UK.
Ah yes, I know Zanzibar :yep: From what I understand, they quite hate Tanzania and want independence >_> It is probably best to talk about visiting Zanzibar and how nice you think Zanzibar is and avoid mentioning Tanzania just in case >_<

But it looks like an amazing island :bigsmile: I'm sure will have a great time! Are you going their to help a charity or just having a holiday?

She's applying for medicine, it's helping a charity to put on her PS :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ranbow99
You know I hate when people say that last sentence :colonhash: There are lots of other just as nice and interesting cities in the UK.

But it's true, that's why you hear if a lot :sly:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8376

But Lundun is the epitome of nice cities :pierre:

Ah, right, thanks for the tip :bigsmile:

I'm so excited to sit on the beach, swim with dolphins and shizz :ahee:

I'm working in a hospital to get work experience so it's not strictly charity work but we will be doing some in the local orphanage :biggrin:

Right! Thank you. Same! :h:

She's applying for medicine, it's helping a charity to put on her PS :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** you TH, shut up! :angry:
Original post by Shanij
Untitled: naaaaaaah dw I was saying what I'm doing is similar to DOFE but it isn't :tongue:
Through some stalking on Twitter I found two people doing at along with me but I'm too scared to say anything, they will wonder how I found them :OO

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right :yep:

What is it? No don't worry go ahead, introduce yourself. Life is too short to worry about small things like this!
^ That sounds like an amazing opportunity :awesome:

Latest