The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8520
Original post by ranbow99
My post on the first page has now been negged 3 times :grumble: why..just why :emo:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2212479&p=40761771#post40761771

I too was negged, just now as a matter of fact - for the OP - and I know who it was :colone:

I wonder if we banned you from saying lol or any variation thereof whether you'd have anything left to say :eviltongue: :toofunny:
Original post by This Honest
Yessss boss!!!! Level 87 I reached before I called quits :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five: I quit and gave my account to someone else and then shortly after that it got banned >_< I had some badass woodchopping level breh :cool: But I was **** at ranged and magic. My combat skills were epic though. I remember attacking people in the wilderness with my bronze dagger and knocking like 30HP per hit off of them :mmm:
Original post by Stevo F
I. HATE. CELERY!

Spoiler

How teh fudge do supermarkets manage to sell celery? I swear everyone I know apart from me hates it :mmm:

Original post by Malevolent
I still have my account with 3 million np and 4 restricted pets :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whenever I logged on after ages it said mine were dying, but they never actually died :colonhash: So now they'll just be suffering forever
^ :five:

Original post by ipoop
I too was negged, just now as a matter of fact - for the OP - and I know who it was :colone:

Who?!? :zomg:
Original post by ipoop

Tell so I can neg them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did anyone play Adventure Quest when they were younger.
Reply 8528

CHELSEA!! :u
^ :five:
Who?!? :zomg:

If I said, you all will gang on the culprict :pierre:
Tell so I can neg them
Posted from TSR Mobile

Exhibition A :pierre:
Noobs combat level 113 here :tongue:

Anyone play wow when they were younger?

Posted from TSR Mobile
^^ok I won't neg them I'll just send them a PM :smile:
^woahhhh lol. I didn't play wow but I know some who did and they were addicted and their social skills were as a good as a lamppost.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I played wow hardcore and I still had a social life. You just do it late at night and live on 3 hours sleep :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Noobs combat level 113 here :tongue:

Anyone play wow when they were younger?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, that **** cost money and the graphics would of caused my computer to crash forreal >_<

woahhhh lol. I didn't play wow but I know some who did and they were addicted and their social skills were as a good as a lamppost.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lamppost looool

How teh fudge do supermarkets manage to sell celery? I swear everyone I know apart from me hates it :mmm:

Celery sticks and hummus ^_^

Original post by The Mad Dog
Did anyone play Adventure Quest when they were younger.

Nah, these 2D games took way too much imagination :hand:
Original post by ipoop
CHELSEA!! :u

If I said, you all will gang on the culprict :pierre:

Exhibition A :pierre:

I won't neg :puppyeyes:
Whilst we are having a conversation on reps, who wants to send me a personal rep? Haven't had one in a while
*let the negs roll in*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I played wow hardcore and I still had a social life. You just do it late at night and live on 3 hours sleep :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I think of WOW, I think of this :mmm:

Original post by Shanij
Whilst we are having a conversation on reps, who wants to send me a personal rep? Haven't had one in a while
*let the negs roll in*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Give me one and I'll give you one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Begging for reps are we? :naughty:

Latest