The Student Room Group

Ladies LGBT Introductory thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lcsurfer
I can think of better 'suits' :perv: hahaha...

seriously pull my brain out of the gutter before its too late...

:tong: Too late. :laugh:
Original post by The Puppet Master

Welcome! :hi:

I think it's lovely weather :awesome: However I've managed to lose my sleep tablets in moving so I don't see much of the day :unimpressed: Luckily/(Unluckily) my nose has done a wonderful job of waking me up.

HEYYY :hi:

the weathers lovely but when you're in work with no air con, it's pretty sucky and sticky!
Original post by Maccabees

the weathers lovely but when you're in work with no air con, it's pretty sucky and sticky!

:teehee:

Don't even care how immature that was. But yes I can see how no air con and work would suck :sad: I've just spent the day wearing limited clothing reading in the garden :h:
:teehee:

Don't even care how immature that was. But yes I can see how no air con and work would suck :sad: I've just spent the day wearing limited clothing reading in the garden :h:

:teehee: oh lordy i just realised what i typed hahaha, i wanted to fall asleep in my hammock but unluckily was forced to go to work :frown:
:teehee: oh lordy i just realised what i typed hahaha, i wanted to fall asleep in my hammock but unluckily was forced to go to work :frown:

:eek: I want a hammock! That's so cool :awesome: Where d'ya work?
:eek: I want a hammock! That's so cool :awesome: Where d'ya work?

I love mine! Should get one, they're amazing for sleeping/drinking in when we do get a bit of sun!

and I work in H&M :colone:

All i saw here was sucky and sticky....
back at work again - only 33 degrees today my boss told me... birthday suit it is
Reply 507
I am Ben and bi from Manchester :smile:
Original post by Ben Sh
I am Ben and bi from Manchester :smile:

Are you a girl?
Hi, my interests include fashion, make-up and animals. I also have a passion for an Equestrian lifestyle. Lesbian :smile:
Reply 510
First off.. what's with all the drama guuuuys!

Nicky. 23. Identify myself as a lesbian.

That is all! :P
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, my interests include fashion, make-up and animals. I also have a passion for an Equestrian lifestyle. Lesbian :smile:

I second that.
I'm bored so I'm just gonna go ahead and do this.

Almost 18, single :sexface:, I'm from Paris, bi and interests mainly consist of music, clothes, everything vintage, make-up, and sarcasm.
This thread isn't very lively. So rawr rawr. there it's lively now. :h:
Original post by anonymouspie227

Nicely done :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shadowdweller

Ha, why thank you! :tongue:
Original post by anonymouspie227

Agreed, I'm seriously starting to get bored out of my mind. :frown:
Original post by La Porte étroite
Agreed, I'm seriously starting to get bored out of my mind. :frown:

Lets play a game then!! You watched the L word? If so then we can play lets rate the characters. *This is what I do in my free time. I'm very cool* :tongue:
Anyone watching orange os the new black?

Its making me want to commit a crime and go to jail like greys anatomy persuaded me to go to medical school...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Shane anyone?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending