The Student Room Group

The Challenge 2013

Scroll to see replies

I think you should edit your first post then put the usernames of people and what date they are doing? Would be easier :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Blueray2
Don't know yet still need to sign up :biggrin:

Still?! Good luck, literally all the places are taken :/
Reply 22
Original post by Shanij
I think you should edit your first post then put the usernames of people and what date they are doing? Would be easier :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: theirs only like 3 people doing it :biggrin:

Original post by Rosaknows
Still?! Good luck, literally all the places are taken :/

Nope, thats a lie they tell you, there are loadsss
Reply 23
Nope, thats a lie they tell you, there are loadsss

If you say so, but I applied for two previous dates and I didn't get a place in any as they were both full.
Reply 24
Original post by Rosaknows
If you say so, but I applied for two previous dates and I didn't get a place in any as they were both full.

Ahh ok Im guessing the challenge is only for london? :biggrin:
Reply 25
Ahh ok Im guessing the challenge is only for london? :biggrin:

I'm not too sure, they have centres in different areas... Maybe you should email them? Whereabouts are you?
Reply 26
Yeah many different centres and towns :biggrin: Ahh once exams are over (don't mess them up), can't wait for this :tongue:
I'm super late but literally just found this thread! :rolleyes:

I'm 16 yo, in Year 11 and doing The Challenge on the 24th July. I live in London :-)
Reply 28
I'm going to do The Challenge this year, starting in June after I've finished exams, and then before I go away to Portugal!
We filled out this application form(?) in assembly, and they are supposed to send me some sort of pack with information in it, but it hasn't arrived yet. Has anyone else got a pack yet?

Edit: Just applied and payed for June 23
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Cavistio
I'm going to do The Challenge this year, starting in June after I've finished exams, and then before I go away to Portugal!
We filled out this application form(?) in assembly, and they are supposed to send me some sort of pack with information in it, but it hasn't arrived yet. Has anyone else got a pack yet?

Edit: Just applied and payed for June 23

Hey there. Portugal, I'm jealous. I haven't got a pack either, however I've heard that there's a meeting we go to, to get all the information. I'm not too sure though.
Reply 30
Original post by AFutureDoctor

I'm 16 yo, in Year 11 and doing The Challenge on the 24th July. I live in London :-)

Thought i'd bump this thread :biggrin:
Lots more people are going as well!

Anyone else? :smile:
Anyone doing it on the 14th July. There are some people from my school doing it, a group of people aka (Somali Gas Gang, South London), who think they are BAD, well they actually are quite tough to be honest.
Reply 32
Original post by AFutureDoctor

Same :biggrin: But your area is different :s-smilie:
Same :biggrin: But your area is different :s-smilie:

I changed to 14th July, clashing dates :angry: ah :frown: I'd like I know at least one person beforehand, seeing as I'm not the most.. confident person.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending