The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

best accomodation for csm foundation 2013/14

i have received an offer to study foundation art and design at csm this coming september and i am wondering whether anyone has any insight into what halls are best in terms of location and personal experience id really appreciate any advise as i have heard some horror stories about some! thanks!
Reply 1
I'm currently studying on the Foundation at CSM - and I'd say the majority of the students (who live in halls) are in Will Wyatt. Then Don Gratton, followed by Manna Ash.

I personally, don't live in halls due to finance, but if I was to chose I would have definitely gone with Will Wyatt, the majority of the people are from the Foundation, location wise it's a 20 min walk or 5 minute bus journey, great people and cool vibe!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sangiev
I'm currently studying on the Foundation at CSM - and I'd say the majority of the students (who live in halls) are in Will Wyatt. Then Don Gratton, followed by Manna Ash.

I personally, don't live in halls due to finance, but if I was to chose I would have definitely gone with Will Wyatt, the majority of the people are from the Foundation, location wise it's a 20 min walk or 5 minute bus journey, great people and cool vibe!

thankyou so much i was thinking will wyatt! thanks again
Reply 3
i've just got a place at camberwell for the art foundation this september 2013 and I'm looking to see if anyone's thinking of maybe sharing a house with fellow foundation students somewhere cos it can work out cheaper sometimes!!! If i can't find anyone i'll probably just do halls if i can. :biggrin:
Hi,

im studying ba photography at camberwell next year and I'm thinking the same, either get a flat or halls, camberwell campus look really nice!!

where are you from?
Hey I'm from Canada and I'll be doing foundation at CSM in the graphic design pathway this September. I was thinking Don Gratton or Will Wyatt, but I've heard some bad reviews for Will Wyatt so I'm not sure? Also has anyone heard anything about the rumour of foundation being at King's Cross this year rather than Back Hill?
Reply 6
Original post by artsyfartsyness
Hey I'm from Canada and I'll be doing foundation at CSM in the graphic design pathway this September. I was thinking Don Gratton or Will Wyatt, but I've heard some bad reviews for Will Wyatt so I'm not sure? Also has anyone heard anything about the rumour of foundation being at King's Cross this year rather than Back Hill?

The Foundation in 2013 will indeed take place in Kings Cross and at another place I believe, Back Hill got sold this year so will no longer belong to UAL :frown:
Original post by sangiev
The Foundation in 2013 will indeed take place in Kings Cross and at another place I believe, Back Hill got sold this year so will no longer belong to UAL :frown:

Hey thanks :biggrin: I actually got an email from UAL today saying that it'll either be at King's Cross or Archway depending on your pathway. Are you in foundation too?
Reply 8
Original post by artsyfartsyness
Hey thanks :biggrin: I actually got an email from UAL today saying that it'll either be at King's Cross or Archway depending on your pathway. Are you in foundation too?

oh my i havnt received an email about any of this?! would you mind forwarding the email to me? or is that a wierd thing to ask haha! if you can my email is [mod edit]
Reply 9
Original post by Ziggythunderbird
Hi,

im studying ba photography at camberwell next year and I'm thinking the same, either get a flat or halls, camberwell campus look really nice!!

where are you from?

Sorry don't really know how to use this website haha i'm from bristol what about you? I think I'm just gonna do halls now
Reply 10
Hi, I am going to study at Lime Grove Campus what is the best accomodation for me?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Rozine
Sorry don't really know how to use this website haha i'm from bristol what about you? I think I'm just gonna do halls now

Haha its ok neither do I! I'm gonna apply for halls and keep my options open private accomodation is so much cheaper :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending