The Student Room Group

Does God exist?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ranbow99
I can't be sure to believe in something that hasn't been proved, or to not believe it because it hasn't been disproved. I don't know

I have an invisible fairy at the bottom of my garden. I can't prove it, yet you can't disprove it :pierre:
Reply 21
Desitic/pantheistic definitions of god make it unfalsifiable. The universe seems to work without fine without assuming its existence.
Reply 22
Too difficult to give you a meaningful answer in 170 characters.

Short Answer: It seems unlikely. [snip]
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Enavor
It's absolutely fascinating how people can negatively rate posts without giving any appropriate feedback of what I've wrote. no surprise with TSR though, intelligence lacks on this site, which I offer my sincere condolences to.
Probably your insistence on being well over 140 characters...
Reply 24
Original post by fluteflute
Probably your insistence on being well over 140 characters...

Ah I see. I thought it was people didn't have the intellectual capacity to see my some what counter-intuitive reasoning. But that makes sense, I appreciate you're advice.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Xotol
Discuss whether God exists or not in the 140 character limit.

In people's minds
I think that if there is a god- whether it be in a religious or scientific sense- humans are nowhere near knowledgeable enough to understand the existence of god (totally ignoring 140 characters)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Xotol

As always: no spamming, trolling or insults please.

Yes. He totally, totally exists.
Reply 29
If God exists, it would seem he does not care about us, and as such, there's no reason to care about him. I only try to clean up his mess.
Reply 30
Yes He does exist, and my explanation is beyond words...
Original post by drew19
Yes He does exist, and my explanation is beyond words...

Then it isn't an explanation.
No
what's with the sudden letter restriction
Gd no xst, jst rly mns cncptn of hw rth ws crted. Is my kybrd knckrd?
Reply 35
Original post by Xotol

As always: no spamming, trolling or insults please.

God does exist
Reply 36
Original post by zeropoint
There's probably no God. At least not the type mentioned in holy books o the type that responds to prayer.

That mere word would lead me to believe there is a God. Theres a possibility there is a God, and tbh i personally feel that there is. I am also a creationist though, however am understanding of people who disagree.
Reply 37
I dont want to upset people or get too deep, however an interesting question is. How would the Bible be any different if God did exist?
Reply 38
Original post by rhamill95
I dont want to upset people or get too deep, however an interesting question is. How would the Bible be any different if God did exist?

It is extremely unlikely for a deistic God to exist, and I would say with certainty that no divine puppeteer of the universe exists. I just find it incredibly fatuous and fanciful.

I don't understand the question (that I quoted).
Reply 39
Original post by a729
God does exist

Which God? What proof do you have?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending