The Student Room Group

Careers advice

Are there any sites for careers, advice wise to help 21+ year olds similar to Connexions? Like webchat help?

I'm wanting to leave university because it is making me unhappy, has been for a while and it's about time I did something about it - I'm in my second year but I've no idea what my options are and I don't want to move straight back home.
Original post by noveesa
Are there any sites for careers, advice wise to help 21+ year olds similar to Connexions? Like webchat help?

I'm wanting to leave university because it is making me unhappy, has been for a while and it's about time I did something about it - I'm in my second year but I've no idea what my options are and I don't want to move straight back home.

I'm sorry you are unhappy, but have you spoken to someone at the uni about this?

Even if you are leaving, you can still go an talk to someone who can outline all of your options to you. There should also be a careers office of some sort with current Job vacancies etc, where an advisor can help you apply for jobs.

I would also recommend speaking to you tutors/welfare team about how you are feeling.

hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending