The Student Room Group

My revision plan for today...

Well I stuck to the first part. I got up at 08:30am, did my English Literature stuff and for the past 3 hours have been typing up politics class notes - which made me really bored and I am now having a rest, and I am not even going to use the politics notes (or attempt to type them again, as they aren't particularly helpful and all the stuff I need is in a revision guide I purchased the other day). I plan on notetaking for the revision guide as it is only 20 pages for Topic One, compared to about 60 pages of class notes.

Here's my plan:
Screen Shot 2013-04-02 at 15.37.41.png

Is it an effective one?

My basic formula for revision is:
English Jane Eyre/Politics Unit 1/History Unit 1
English Yeats/Politics U2/History U2
Sunday: Past paper day.
FUN!

Repeat over Easter. Sacrificing a life for AAB+

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
This might just be me (no essay subjects) but that seems like a lot of revision for one day. Make sure you don't burn out. :dontknow:
Reply 2
Original post by Damask-
This might just be me (no essay subjects) but that seems like a lot of revision for one day. Make sure you don't burn out. :dontknow:

I already have :tongue: That's why I am on TSR :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by specter.harvey
I already have :tongue: That's why I am on TSR :wink:

haha story of my life
Reply 4
Original post by AishaTara
haha story of my life

Ikr! I feel really guilty. I have took my PS3 out of my room and now TSR is the distraction :'(
Reply 5
Ikr! I feel really guilty. I have took my PS3 out of my room and now TSR is the distraction :'(

tsr is the worst because it makes u feel like your being good and nerdy and working, but youre not .ive got rid of fb, everything whcih normally distracts me basically, oh except the sun, cant get rid of that.
Now im on tsr :frown:
Reply 6
tsr is the worst because it makes u feel like your being good and nerdy and working, but youre not .ive got rid of fb, everything whcih normally distracts me basically, oh except the sun, cant get rid of that.
Now im on tsr :frown:

I have deleted facebook since my GCSE revision :tongue: Twitter is still a distraction :frown:
Reply 7
I have deleted facebook since my GCSE revision :tongue: Twitter is still a distraction :frown:

when was that? I hate fb, I should delete it but I feel guilty in side too haha last year for AS i stoped using it for like 3 months :O best thing ever!
Reply 8
when was that? I hate fb, I should delete it but I feel guilty in side too haha last year for AS i stoped using it for like 3 months :O best thing ever!

Deleted it back in April/May 2012 - best decision ever! Are you A2?
Proud to say im off twitter and fb. Life's good though a little difficult in the beginning. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jellybeansnkmk
Proud to say im off twitter and fb. Life's good though a little difficult in the beginning. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a good decision, especially if you want good grades. I have switched my phone of over Easter and am just focusing on revision. Sad i know, but hopefully the end result will be good. I ****ed up at GCSE due to multiple reasons so need to redeem myself at A level to get into a top 10 university
It's a good decision, especially if you want good grades. I have switched my phone of over Easter and am just focusing on revision. Sad i know, but hopefully the end result will be good. I ****ed up at GCSE due to multiple reasons so need to redeem myself at A level to get into a top 10 university

I cant gt off my phone. I love it too much. Plus i dont txt much (winning point of a person fm the lower level of social hierarchy) good luck w that!! Me on the other hand is working hard to meet my requirement grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I cant gt off my phone. I love it too much. Plus i dont txt much (winning point of a person fm the lower level of social hierarchy) good luck w that!! Me on the other hand is working hard to meet my requirement grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hardly text either for the same reason (sure we're not alone on TSR :wink:) so it was easy to switch off :tongue: What university are you looking at/going to?
I hardly text either for the same reason (sure we're not alone on TSR :wink:) so it was easy to switch off :tongue: What university are you looking at/going to?

Yay to people like us! I firmed warwick. Im really hoping that i'll make it. R u doing AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yay to people like us! I firmed warwick. Im really hoping that i'll make it. R u doing AS?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! Yeah I'm AS :smile: I was looking ahead at unis and Warwick seems a good place, but Coventry has put me off of it. My dream choice is Oxford, then probably Bristol, Exeter, York and Kent
Good luck! Yeah I'm AS :smile: I was looking ahead at unis and Warwick seems a good place, but Coventry has put me off of it. My dream choice is Oxford, then probably Bristol, Exeter, York and Kent

What's at coventry? I have never set foot in the uk tbh. So i have no idea. All i know is that i probably wont get to see my family for a long time once i get to the uk. What course do u intend to read?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's at coventry? I have never set foot in the uk tbh. So i have no idea. All i know is that i probably wont get to see my family for a long time once i get to the uk. What course do u intend to read?

Posted from TSR Mobile

History and Politics, but Bristol only does History or Politics (not the combined) so I may drop that. Coventry isn't the nicest of places, however, that is only my opinion. Lots of people love Coventry. I heard most Warwick students never set foot there, and instead tend to hang out in Leamington. Where are you from? :smile:
History and Politics, but Bristol only does History or Politics (not the combined) so I may drop that. Coventry isn't the nicest of places, however, that is only my opinion. Lots of people love Coventry. I heard most Warwick students never set foot there, and instead tend to hang out in Leamington. Where are you from? :smile:

Interesting subject. Im sure u hav lots of opinion on different issues. :smile: did history for AS too. But dropped it after the history trip (being smart). We'll see once i get there, fingers crossed. Im fm Malaysia. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Interesting subject. Im sure u hav lots of opinion on different issues. :smile: did history for AS too. But dropped it after the history trip (being smart). We'll see once i get there, fingers crossed. Im fm Malaysia. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What historical topics did you do at AS? :smile: What are you looking to study at Warwick? I've never been to Malaysia but it seems a nice place!
What historical topics did you do at AS? :smile: What are you looking to study at Warwick? I've never been to Malaysia but it seems a nice place!

Did american history. But i honestly prefer international history though. I just love the weather. :smile:

I applied for accounting and finance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest