The Student Room Group

What are your opinions on im so academic?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
sorry , who are you again ?
Who?
ISA did you go to cambridge in the end?
Original post by Vanny17
I think you do not have low self esteem as you paint yourself on here. You simply crave attention and would go through any lengths to get it. The controversial threads you create depict this. You really are academic, you are analytical and play on people's mind to make them believe what you want them to believe. In juxtaposition though, you love everything related to beauty, hence the "I am ugly" repeated comments you make here. You need validation from people, you really don't care if it's negative or positive. You love arguing and can argue ad infinitum without considering the other parties view. Every comments on here whether optimistic about you or the contrast is reverse psychology to you. You are dogmatic and cannot be swayed even if you know you are wrong in your arguments sometimes. All in all, you love your status on tsr and you are happy to receive strong emotions from people.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow.
Original post by Vanny17
I think you do not have low self esteem as you paint yourself on here. You simply crave attention and would go through any lengths to get it. The controversial threads you create depict this. You really are academic, you are analytical and play on people's mind to make them believe what you want them to believe. In juxtaposition though, you love everything related to beauty, hence the "I am ugly" repeated comments you make here. You need validation from people, you really don't care if it's negative or positive. You love arguing and can argue ad infinitum without considering the other parties view. Every comments on here whether optimistic about you or the contrast is reverse psychology to you. You are dogmatic and cannot be swayed even if you know you are wrong in your arguments sometimes. All in all, you love your status on tsr and you are happy to receive strong emotions from people.
Posted from TSR Mobile

That's very detailed. Are you studying Psychology..?
Original post by im so academic
Oh wow.

You ain't dead yet?
Reply 366
Original post by House MD
That's very detailed. Are you studying Psychology..?

No I am not, I am studying Biomedical Science.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Vanny17
Posted from TSR Mobile

Great psychoanalysis.

This girl really does live on attention.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Out of interest, how low is your numerical neg score? It would be interesting to know, you must presumably be the TSR record holder. That alone is quite a claim to fame.

1-why do you care?
2-so fu**ing what???
3-If you have a super high green sh** or whatever that thing is and have been on this site for years chatting with random people, this indicates that you have absolutely no friends whatsoever
Original post by iGCSE lover
1-why do you care?
2-so fu**ing what???
3-If you have a super high green sh** or whatever that thing is and have been on this site for years chatting with random people, this indicates that you have absolutely no friends whatsoever

I've only been using the site for a month!

Are you hoping to become a new ISA? Your tone is similar and you are starting at a young age I see. :smile:

Are you hoping to become a new ISA? Your tone is similar and you are starting at a young age I see. :smile:

haha, I only come on this site when I get a private message from someone I know on this site.
I came to see how many people are being mean to imsoacademic, and though i don't know who the hell she (I found that she's a girl from one of the first people who commented) so i came to defend her for a bit :smile: and don't be a weirdo looking at my profile :s-smilie:.. fuuuckiiinnnggg weirrdoooo (sorry, inside joke, i dont know why i said it here!)
I hate the OP, always looking down on others on TSR, thinking he some bigshot from Cambridge University with the typical £100 chinos and Gucci rolex watch. Watch what happens when I see him in real life, its start with a punch.

I am serious damnit that I make spelling mistake.:angry:
haha, I only come on this site when I get a private message from someone I know on this site.
I came to see how many people are being mean to imsoacademic, and though i don't know who the hell she (I found that she's a girl from one of the first people who commented) so i came to defend her for a bit :smile: and don't be a weirdo looking at my profile :s-smilie:.. fuuuckiiinnnggg weirrdoooo (sorry, inside joke, i dont know why i said it here!)

You know you don't have to display your age? The Profile is there to share, it isn't meant to be a secret that you can accuse people of being wierd if they go look! :rolleyes: And I did only look as I was curious, since you sound very similar to ISA herself. :wink:

Also I am one of the least mean people to her, I've already said that I like her style. I was just genuinely curious how low her rating number had gone, she received a stunning neg onslaught for the Cambridge/Manchester posting, so it's kind of like a scientific study to see what the effects were.

Actually if there is one thing I never do is to insult the author of the post. Never in my years of being on TSR have I done that.
Original post by im so academic
Actually if there is one thing I never do is to insult the author of the post. Never in my years of being on TSR have I done that.

It wasn't intended as an insult - where do you see an insult?
I for one don't think you deserve all those red gems. I've seen a lot of your posts and you often say things that are so true but people just come and neg you because they want to be politically correct and unrealistically optimistic.

You seem like a smart girl to me, and I don't agree with every single thing you say but much of what you say has a LOT of merit! I like you.
You know you don't have to display your age? The Profile is there to share, it isn't meant to be a secret that you can accuse people of being wierd if they go look! :rolleyes: And I did only look as I was curious, since you sound very similar to ISA herself. :wink:

Also I am one of the least mean people to her, I've already said that I like her style. I was just genuinely curious how low her rating number had gone, she received a stunning neg onslaught for the Cambridge/Manchester posting, so it's kind of like a scientific study to see what the effects were.

Yeah, not you. The people on this stinkin forum.
I can't say anything about her because i havent met her ( but it would be nice to know her) but jeez people, no one deserves to be this hated! I mean seriously, like 80% of people who replied to this thread freakin hate her...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vibenation
I hate the OP, always looking down on others on TSR, thinking he some bigshot from Cambridge University with the typical £100 chinos and Gucci rolex watch. Watch what happens when I see him in real life, its start with a punch.

I am serious damnit that I make spelling mistake.:angry:

She can afford all that. This begs the question why do you care. This shows lack of life you have.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She can afford all that. This begs the question why do you care. This shows lack of life you have.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ISA isn't at Cambridge and isn't a bigshot.
So what?:smug:
Why am I even bothering standing up for her?! Hmm...
People are like :mwuaha: to her
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest