The Student Room Group

Just got all my offers but I haven't got a safe insurance choice!!

So I've got all my offers in

AAA-AAB Newcastle
AAB-ABB Surrey
AAB Loughborough (however this is in a different course that I don't really want to do, as they rejected my original application)
Rejected by Heriot-Watt and Loughborough

My last offer which I've just received about 5 minutes ago was HW and I was really confident I'd get HW as my insurance, they were only asking for BBB!

I'm set on firming Newcastle, I absolutely loved the place but I haven't got a safe insurance to bank on, yes surrey is one grade lower but I'm not sure whether or not to insure it :s-smilie:

I'm thinking of e-mailing HW, something along the lines of is there any other course that I could be considered for but I'm not sure exactly what to say, what would you say?
Reply 1
Firm Newcastle, insure with Surrey, and if you miss both, aim for Heriot-Watt (or whatever else is available) in Clearing.
Reply 2
Original post by Crumpet1
Firm Newcastle, insure with Surrey, and if you miss both, aim for Heriot-Watt (or whatever else is available) in Clearing.

yh those two choices are where I'm at right now but I'm just thinking maybe I could ask HW something like, do they think my application would be better suited to another degree because I'd love to go to Heriot-Watt (not true but I feel as if I need that safe insurance spot)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending