The Student Room Group

Weird feeling.

Anonymous or delete please.

I have never posted in this section of the forum before but I just wanted to ask.

I was out last night at a club, big night, loads of people. Kissed a few girls as you do. But the last girl I kissed; it was so so weird, we were dancing and singing as if we knew each other for years and yet I had never met this girl before. I think it was honestly one of the best kisses I have ever had too.

Is this just alcohol twisted thoughts? This girl wasn't unbelievably goodlooking, I don't know why she's still in my head?

Just posting wondering has anyone ever had this feeling before?
Get in touch with her otherwise this will be bugging you for years. It make have been nothing after all.
Reply 2
I did once bump into a girl in a night club.

The End.

Spoiler

I think you saw something you liked and became infatuated :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by Darkphilosopher
I think you saw something you liked and became infatuated :wink:

But seriously , she wasn't even that good looking!
Original post by Anonymous

Some people can just have that effect on you. The embodiment of subconscious preferences perhaps?
Reply 6

Wasn't even that good looking, and that is a conclusion you came to whilst firmly under the persuasion of alcohol?

Avoid!
Reply 7

Yeah, that doesn't matter.

Every now and then, someone comes along and you don't know why, they just capture your heart...

What the **** am I drinking?
Reply 8
Original post by Mockery
Wasn't even that good looking, and that is a conclusion you came to whilst firmly under the persuasion of alcohol?

Avoid!

Hahaha... No I thought she was beautiful while under the influence; however after adding her on facebook I discovered she was above average, but I still had the same feelings!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending