The Student Room Group

Rate this girl out of 10...

Scroll to see replies

Nope, weird face.

Face + skin tone > everything.

A light brownish skin tone gets my willy going.
Reply 41
Original post by ForgetMe
If that object was you, why not :sexface:

:colondollar:

Now more serious, I meant that majority of guys see girls as sex objects and want to bang them, but girls aren't objects..

So do most guys like having sex with objects? I thought that was more of a thing for women...

Yeah, I don't buy the whole "sex object" thing. People have sex with people, not objects. If you only care about women for sex, you're a bit of a ****, but I don't see how it's treating her like an object. It's treating her like a person, just not in a nice way. If anything, having sex with an object means you're treating it like a person.
Reply 42
Original post by specter.harvey
eHNzY2EwMTI=_o_ruby-summers-12th-august-2012-red-light-central.jpg
5455157304_25eebf857f_z.jpg
l.jpg
Mates said she's ugly, settle a debate. Hot or not?

Ok, I have seen her on adult channel, etc. but didn't realise she was on these weird videos:

Tickling vids? Huh.

Dat Video?? O__O WTF did you just show me?! :O

Anyway i'd rate her 7/10...

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="specter.harvey;42060082"]
Original post by James Lucifer

Black guys like black girls? I am white and like black girls

Majority of people who comment on here are white . Of course you will get negative responses. Because white guys are not attracted to sisters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
I would say the majority of the human population are not attracted to their sisters.

I would give her a 6/10. Those look like fake boobs, I hate plastic!
8/10.
so fake.
Reply 47
Original post by Psyk
:colondollar:

So do most guys like having sex with objects? I thought that was more of a thing for women...

Yeah, I don't buy the whole "sex object" thing. People have sex with people, not objects. If you only care about women for sex, you're a bit of a ****, but I don't see how it's treating her like an object. It's treating her like a person, just not in a nice way. If anything, having sex with an object means you're treating it like a person.

Well, if you care about women only for sex, so you see them as a sex object and not a person because usually after banging they don't see each other again. But if you have just normal sex with a woman, then you see her as a person because after sex you'll see each other again.
Original post by Amanbabbar./
Big girls are just big boned,
and fat girls... well,
fat girls aren't fat dude, they're curvy. :')

Rustles my jimmies so badly when people justify being unhealthily overweight by insulting those that watch their diet and exercise and are lean by saying **** like 'no one likes a bone' 'real women should be curvy' and other crap. Fair enough if they don't want to exercise/diet, but when they look down on those that do, I get beyond irate. I don't really understand what you're saying, but I needed to vent desperately.
Reply 49
She looks like a foot

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think she's hot. Not going to lie. I'd hardly call her fat, I mean I think the positions she's in enhances her natural appearance. Also, I think it's a bit harsh to call her ugly. I mean sure, she may not be attractive to you, but it's mean to call someone ugly. Some people commenting are being a bit mean, I feel. There are ways to say you don't find someone attractive without saying cruel words.
Original post by anonymouspie227
I think she's hot. Not going to lie. I'd hardly call her fat, I mean I think the positions she's in enhances her natural appearance. Also, I think it's a bit harsh to call her ugly. I mean sure, she may not be attractive to you, but it's mean to call someone ugly. Some people commenting are being a bit mean, I feel. There are ways to say you don't find someone attractive without saying cruel words.

I don't think she'd care. She's got a video I just found of her rubbing her vagina (wearing a bikini) and saying "fat pig masturbating over me. You worthless small cocked piece of **** on my shoe, etc."
Reply 52
Original post by Dragonfly07
She is ugly. I can see why guys would find her "hot" in the state that she's in in those pictures, but just imagine what she would look like fully clothed...

I dare you to post a picture to prove you're better looking, i.e. simply not "ugly".
Reply 53
Those are some pointy elbows...
Reply 54
Well, if you care about women only for sex, so you see them as a sex object and not a person because usually after banging they don't see each other again. But if you have just normal sex with a woman, then you see her as a person because after sex you'll see each other again.

But people don't usually want to have sex with objects. So how is wanting someone just for sex treating them like an object?

Sexuality is fundamentally the property of a living thing, not an object. So wanting someone just for sex, while it's not very nice, it's not really treating them like an object.
Reply 55
I don't understand why people don't like her and think she is "fake".

Her face is less covered in make up than all those plastic TOWIE types, or at least it looks that way and that is what counts. She's smiling and looks quite nice, got nice big lips, in fact the only negative about her face are the eyebrows imo. Possibly the overuse of highlighter (or is that air brushed I cant tell). Also why are her boobs necessarily fake, she is wearing a push up bra here, I would have guessed they are real.

Yea she doesn't exactly look like Miranda Kerr, but what would you rather have, her, or any random chick from the UK (keeping in mind that obesity rates are high, I mention this not to offend girls, but all the guys saying she is "fat" or "big")
Reply 56
Original post by Psyk
But people don't usually want to have sex with objects. So how is wanting someone just for sex treating them like an object?

Sexuality is fundamentally the property of a living thing, not an object. So wanting someone just for sex, while it's not very nice, it's not really treating them like an object.

That 'object' was only my interpretation, but some guys when see a girl usually throw comments like what an ass, defo would bang hard; or wow, nice tits, would rub 'em etc.. They treat girls as sex objects because their only intention is how to get that girl into bed and not to have sex with her as a person.
More pics of her for ummm....research....yeah....research....:

Reply 58
That 'object' was only my interpretation, but some guys when see a girl usually throw comments like what an ass, defo would bang hard; or wow, nice tits, would rub 'em etc.. They treat girls as sex objects because their only intention is how to get that girl into bed and not to have sex with her as a person.

And why is that necessarily bad? Coz in your interpretation, every single person, male, female, straight, gay, bi, who has ever had a ONS has treated someone of the same or opposite sex as an "object".

Other than STD issues, what is so bad about having a ONS once in a while? If you're not in a relationship but want to have sex (one of the most natural of urges btw).
Reply 59
Sorry bruh, she is U.G.L.Y

Quick Reply

Latest