The Student Room Group

What makes a girl sexy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Barlow
Long hair

I assume you mean on her head? Right??
Most girls my age when I talk to them for any great length of time normally annoy me, so I'm attracted to those who don't. Have to be Relatively intelligent, not shallow, helps if they get my sense of humour and we share the same interests.

Physically attractive however, have to be a certain size. Can't stand girls who are so thin they look ill, so I only really find girls who aren't sticks attractive. Not bothered about size of their boobs at all... nice if they're there of course. Nice bum too.

Bad things?... hmmm, fake tan i hate, don't want to be dating an umpaloompa. If they can't hold a conversation past small talk then I'm not interested. I'm sure there are many more bad things that turn me off.
Original post by Future-doc
I assume you mean on her head? Right??

My god that made me laugh XD
Original post by Rumaanaa
Small nose

damn. I'm out. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Knighted
being curvy is a big one for me, size 0's straightline bitches are ugly as ****. but yeah the biggest thing is being able to have a laugh with them and take the things that the majority of girls hate about guys (most guys are into games be it fifa, cod or GOW, enthusiastic about football and such) and turn it into something either funny or fun.

For example my ex gf got annoyed at how if I started a game I would need to finish a match/beat a boss/kill some fictional people before I could turn it off so she turned into into "Beat the boss and I'll give you a free whenever/wherever even if were arguing" blowjob voucher or the standard "Every boss = item of clothing removed."

Also knowing to/how to calm you down when you're pissed off. thats hot.

A girlfriend like that is a keeper.

and yet she's your ex :P
Original post by WaceMindu
Most girls my age when I talk to them for any great length of time normally annoy me, so I'm attracted to those who don't. Have to be Relatively intelligent, not shallow, helps if they get my sense of humour and we share the same interests.

Physically attractive however, have to be a certain size. Can't stand girls who are so thin they look ill, so I only really find girls who aren't sticks attractive. Not bothered about size of their boobs at all... nice if they're there of course. Nice bum too.

Bad things?... hmmm, fake tan i hate, don't want to be dating an umpaloompa. If they can't hold a conversation past small talk then I'm not interested. I'm sure there are many more bad things that turn me off.

Your not picky, AT ALL (sarcasm detected!!)
Original post by Sassy12
pump and dump?

Lol where do people come up with these phrases?! There must be a source - wonder who or where that is!
Reply 48
A hot face :mmm:
Original post by ZRO

So their face has to be cooked first and then served hot?
Reply 50
Original post by Amanbabbar./
So their face has to be cooked first and then served hot?

Yup! extra steamy :cool:
Your not picky, AT ALL (sarcasm detected!!)

Sarcasm? I was mostly serious.
I would hardly call that picky... Ultimately all I'm looking for is someone who isn't a complete idiot that I can talk to and isn't borderline anorexic.

If that's picky might I ask what do you look for in a partner? A pulse perhaps?
Original post by WaceMindu
Sarcasm? I was mostly serious.
I would hardly call that picky... Ultimately all I'm looking for is someone who isn't a complete idiot that I can talk to and isn't borderline anorexic.

If that's picky might I ask what do you look for in a partner? A pulse perhaps?

Your right! But your post just came across as demanding!!
i understand though!!
Original post by ZRO

Way too generic!!
Reply 54
Way too generic!!

Hmm ok less generic, a symetrically face, nice cheekbones, long hair, nice skin and dark eyes. better :wink:?
Reply 55
Usually black magic, it's been my overwhelming experience that women who are beautiful and attractive have all sold there souls to the devil.
Original post by ZRO
Hmm ok less generic, a symetrically face, nice cheekbones, long hair, nice skin and dark eyes. better :wink:?

Much better!
but if I was being picky, I would say expand on nice....NICE cheekbones, NICE skin.....
ppl al think that different things are nice!!
details.....
Your right! But your post just came across as demanding!!
i understand though!!

Just read it back and you're right... lack of connective does make that seem more of a demanding list than I meant.
change, "Physically attractive however, have to be a certain size. Can't stand girls who are so thin they look ill, so I only really find..."

To "Things that I find physically attractive however, they have to be a certain size... ect ect"

Wasn't specifying I want them physically attractive... don't really care. As long as I find them slightly appealing. :biggrin:

So come on then, if that's too demanding :smile: and a hot face is too generic what's your ideal partner?

A dumb, boring, anorexic person with an ugly face and a lot of hair down below?:tongue:
Reply 58
looking like mila kunis, mmm mila
Original post by kvohra
looking like mila kunis, mmm mila

Mila Kunis is a kun?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending