The Student Room Group

What makes a girl sexy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Future-doc
Much better!
but if I was being picky, I would say expand on nice....NICE cheekbones, NICE skin.....
ppl al think that different things are nice!!
details.....

Hahah ok just for you, I'll expand :wink:

Mid to high cheekbones, skin as in clean not full of acne, but if there are spots then so be it as some people can't help that! Hair preferably dark and long and I love brown eyes. Also nice lips like not too big, but not too small just right! Also normal sized nose.

Anything else or S'all good?
Original post by WaceMindu
Just read it back and you're right... lack of connective does make that seem more of a demanding list than I meant.
change, "Physically attractive however, have to be a certain size. Can't stand girls who are so thin they look ill, so I only really find..."

To "Things that I find physically attractive however, they have to be a certain size... ect ect"

Wasn't specifying I want them physically attractive... don't really care. As long as I find them slightly appealing. :biggrin:

So come on then, if that's too demanding :smile: and a hot face is too generic what's your ideal partner?

A dumb, boring, anorexic person with an ugly face and a lot of hair down below?:tongue:

No, that's not too bad now!!
just wanted him to specify what he considers a hot face, as a girl- I am just interested!!
And too your last line.... NO!!
my ideal partner............ Ahhhhh!! One day I'll meet him!!
Original post by ZRO
Hahah ok just for you, I'll expand :wink:

Mid to high cheekbones, skin as in clean not full of acne, but if there are spots then so be it as some people can't help that! Hair preferably dark and long and I love brown eyes. Also nice lips like not too big, but not too small just right! Also normal sized nose.

Anything else or S'all good?

I think that's enough info for the time being!
Reply 63
Original post by Future-doc
I think that's enough info for the time being!

Haha ok cool!
Reply 64
A girl with an opinion
A girl Who's ambitious
A girl who's my equal, no higher, no lower.
A girl who possesses these traits and is NOT feminist

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
:frown:

Would you really date a guy who said the word 'whimsical' anyway? :rolleyes:
Reply 66
Legs.

Just... legs. So much legs. :coma:

Oh, and aside from having good legs, intelligence is really hot.
Reply 67
Original post by 321zero
Would you really date a guy who said the word 'whimsical' anyway? :rolleyes:

What's wrong with whimsical? Though to be honest, that would be a relatively minor reason to not date me.
Reply 68
Like big butts do I, lie I cannot,
You other brothers, deny, cannot.
Smell, hair, nice face and sexy eyes. Oh and one who plays games. They're so sexy even if it's annoying at times.
Reply 70
Original post by MantaRey
What's wrong with whimsical? Though to be honest, that would be a relatively minor reason to not date me.

It just sounds like something from a Wilde novel.
Random question but what are your opinions on Amanda Seyfried? Do you find her sexy/cute/attractive or none of those?
Reply 72
Original post by Anonymous
Random question but what are your opinions on Amanda Seyfried? Do you find her sexy/cute/attractive or none of those?

I think she's all three...but my brother has referred to her looking like a mutant before, which makes no sense to me :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
A girl who is cheeky. Someone who I can have witty exchanges with; something who I would need to push against the wall and 'punish' for her naughty/cheekiness.
Reply 74
Original post by Laura120792
and yet she's your ex :P

Mutual "Were off to university which are far apart and were both attractive, partying people, long distance isn't gonna work" decision.

Still talk to her to this day, she has a uni boyfriend now. Shame but im alright with ons atm.
Reply 75
it can vary if u ask me
Reply 76
jugs
Reply 77
sugar and spice

and everything nice
Buttsex
Reply 79
A smile, short, natural.

Quick Reply

Latest