The Student Room Group

Best and worst dating experience/moments..

I wondered how I compare. I find dating a lot of pleasure and pain..

Worst: 1) failing A levels due to unrequited love distraction and angst. 2) relentless puppy dog foolishness with a girl who had friendzoned me - culminated in her inviting her 'new boyfriend' along to a birthday meal I had invited her too. Does anyone else get in as many scrapes as me...?

Best: 1) girl I fancied the pants off, but doubted I had a chance with, offering to give me a lift home when we were out with a group and I spilled beer on my trousers and needed to change. 2) first intimacy, playing strip scrabble, finding my word power was superior and wondering how far to push my luck..
Worst: Not revising enough due to boy distractions. He whinged and moaned if I didn't pay him enough attention.
Same boy bedding my best friend and about 13 other girls.

Best: Leaving the aforementioned bellend.
Worst: Falling completely in love with someone who was completely, and obviously, out of my league and then becoming utterly depressed when he started dating my best friend without her ever giving me any show that she even ever fancied him!!
Best: When my current boyfriend (we've been together 5 months now), and, at the time, best friend, asked me out in his living room in front of his open fire... it was so perfect! :biggrin: *cough* yes, he made it out of the friend-zone! best decision of my life so far :smile: :P
Also Best: My relationship right now :P
Reply 3
Original post by HibbsicleBean19
Worst: Falling completely in love with someone who was completely, and obviously, out of my league and then becoming utterly depressed when he started dating my best friend without her ever giving me any show that she even ever fancied him!!
Best: When my current boyfriend (we've been together 5 months now), and, at the time, best friend, asked me out in his living room in front of his open fire... it was so perfect! :biggrin: *cough* yes, he made it out of the friend-zone! best decision of my life so far :smile: :P
Also Best: My relationship right now :P

Yes, I've had best friend emerges from nowhere too - just a little bit soul destroying. But, it's true, everything works out ok in the end if you keep the faith.
Reply 4
I wouldn't say I have had bad dates tbh just a bit awkward, due to me having a very strong accent cause I'm from Ireland but study in England some people don't understand me at all so having someone just nodding and agreeing with you does make it a little awkward but I've got used to it.

Best I find just chilling getting to know the person I really enjoy that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending