The Student Room Group

Is this girl a 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kateislate
Thanks for all the responses guys :smile:
Follow up question - provided a girls personality is appealing, what /10 (appearance) does she have to be for you to date her?

6: just above average
I wouldn't say 10, but she's still very good looking so I'd say an 8/9.
Original post by Kateislate
Long story short:
I'm a girl, I think this girl is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, my male friend disagrees and says shes a 6/10. I just wanted to know what the boys on here thought. Her name is Zoe and she's well known youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NGQm9i33Mc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-iNOFD27G4
http://25.media.tumblr.com/2bfb8f7e8efbad088170db46afd4e49e/tumblr_mi0ik6evMX1rl35ono1_500.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/e818cfc16c904b564cb3b7acef08441d/tumblr_inline_mknw6gLVq31r6nbyf.gif

Also you can search her on google/watch more of her videos

What do you think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by SmileAway
Here's a video of her with no make up on at the beginning, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maRVcLtV28E and she looks as average as one can get tbh. So 6.5 is definitely the highest I would rate her.

Edit: Turns out that's her WITH concealer on, guess she's a 6 then.

This her brother is better looking than her and he is about 7.....potentially an 8 when he matures more as men do and maybe become more masculine, his jaw isn't great.

Without make-up you see what an average girl she is.....very few girls are actually attractive without make-up.
Reply 64
Nah, she's definitely hot but girls who v/blog are inherently irritating...
Original post by Dr. Django
10 implies perfection. No.

It does not, it implies there are no people who are more attractive. There are many 10s in my book. Many celebs are 10s hence why they have succeeded in the media and such what.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 66
We can't see her body at all, and that's really part of it. Face is obviously the most important thing, but when someone is rated 8 or more, they have a killer body as well.

I think she is cute, but I don't think she has an extraordinary face. I'd say perhaps a 6, 7 on a good day. 6 may sound harsh, but I get where he's coming from. Her face is symmetrical, but she is a bit mousy with thin lips. I personally like a bit more classical feminine features, like Natalie Portman. She's above average, but not a lot above.

Edit: i did a further search, and I'm more inclined to say 6. She hardly ever wears clothes that can show off her body, I am guessing she isn't too fit or have curves in the right places. It's also hard to find a photo where she isn't pulling a face or making her eyes wide. I don't think she does her makeup very well - there are too many colours competing for attention and she looks a bit "fake". With the right efforts and workout, she might be a 7 though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 67
Is this thread actually serious? Rating girls based on their looks? What a pointless thread.
Original post by Dr. Django
10 implies perfection. No.

Not sure why you quoted me, I didn't say she was perfect. She is gorgeous though, and I'd give her a 10.

The thing about no-one being a 10 is complete BS. Yes, I get that you could say someone's a 10, but then someone comes along who you perceive as 'hotter' so then the other person would get downgraded to a 9. However, attractiveness is completely subjective.

I wouldn't change anything about that girl, so that's why I'd rate her a 10. If I notice someone else who I think is hotter, it doesn't mean the first girl isn't a 10, it just means that the second girl is hot in a different way, and those traits appeal to me slightly more. You can't choose what you're attracted to, some people just appeal to you more than others because of your own perception of beauty.

This is part of the reason (in my opinion) why people don't like being rated. You're always rating everyone lower than they are because you have a warped view of perfection. Blame photoshop, makeup, and camera effects. There are so many beautiful girls around when you actually open your eyes; stop looking for perfection or you'll always be disappointed.
Reply 69
I agree that she is very pretty, but I used to watch her videos and after a while I found her to be a bit too immature and girly for my liking, I was shocked when I found out she's 22.
Reply 70
9/10
Reply 71
4/10 from me. Maybe just about scraping average to 5/10.

Her body is relatively nice, but her face brings her down too much.

If you factored in her voice, the way she speaks and the way she moves her arms around, she'd be a 2 or a 1.

Original post by mikeyd85
There can only ever be 1x 10/10 girl at any given point in time and she ain't it.

What sort of screwed-up logic is this? Even if the scale was logarithmic, it wouldn't make sense.
Reply 72
a 10? no

a 7? maybe

Reply 73
Reply 74
8/9
In comparison to women who are considered 9s/10s, she's nowhere near as beautiful in comparison, she does appear to have a good personality though.

She is average pretty so a 7.
(edited 11 years ago)
Her YouTube views are insane, she must be making so much money off YouTube.
Reply 77
I hate this rating out of ten thing, it's horrible imagining where you'd be on some kind of scale. She's an extremely pretty girl though.
i like her...not like you see victoria secret models but she is cute...
If she isn't, not sure what a ten is

Quick Reply

Latest