The Student Room Group

Casual sex with a jerk

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
If you sleep with him, I expect you will feel attached to him regardless of what your rational mind says about it. He, however, will move on. I don't think you should do it. Having said that, I think you will anyway, in which case, we warned you.
Original post by aranexus
The men on here will say yes, the women on here will say no...

Well, I'm a man who has said 'no', although I can't see any posts from women who have said 'yes'.
Original post by Lelcats
This is you..

EFbvm.jpg

wtf even is that?!
Reply 23
Thanks everyone for giving me advice!
I am really now sure if I should do it!
To be honest, I am pretty tired with the whole serious dating thing as the most guys I had serious feelings for, did not want to commit in a serious relationship. I felt like I wasted my time and invested emotions in a relationship.
Is it the general issue with really busy people/ heartbroken people? I meant I started thinking if friend for benefits is the better way to get your sexual experience without putting a lot of emotions in someone...? I started to think it might be for me.
I think I knew someone like him would never worth investing time in after I used to like him. I meant he is quite attractive.He's very experienced with those kind of friend for benefits things and he's pretty good at keeping a low profile. I meant I am 19 and I would want to have the 1st sexual experience rather than keep masturbating.
Would you say I should go for someone else for the friend for benefits relationship rather than him?
Reply 24
To be honest, I am pretty tired with the whole serious dating thing as the most guys I had serious feelings for, did not want to commit in a serious relationship. I felt like I wasted my time and invested emotions in a relationship.
Is it the general issue with really busy people/ heartbroken people? I meant I started thinking if friend for benefits is the better way to get your sexual experience without putting a lot of emotions in someone...? I started to think it might be for me.
I think I knew someone like him would never worth investing time in after I used to like him. I meant he is quite attractive.He's very experienced with those kind of friend for benefits things and he's pretty good at keeping a low profile. I meant I am 19 and I would want to have the 1st sexual experience rather than keep masturbating.
Would you say I should go for someone else for the friend for benefits relationship rather than him?

Original post by sausageez
wtf even is that?!

Original post by Voyager_2002
Well, I'm a man who has said 'no', although I can't see any posts from women who have said 'yes'.
Reply 25
Original post by the666thmessiah
Go for it, you can always call it off if you dont like it.

The only time I would say dont do it, is if you would loose your virginity to him, then it might be a bad idea. Dont know why, I just know if I was single and had casual relationships, it wouldnt be great to take a girls innocence just for sex.

Original post by xStaceyy
It is definitely a bad idea to have casual sex with someone who you have/had quite strong feelings for.
Clearly, he doesn't want a relationship. What if you find out that this guy isn't actually the jerk that you think he is and you fall for him again? Sounds like another heartbreak to me.

Obviously its your choice but i would think very seriously about it because it could end in you getting hurt again.
Good luck!

Original post by Aries1992
I don't think you should loose your virginity to someone who you say is a jerk.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Original post by ZRO
Hmm I'd leave it. You'd just be another girl to him, whereas for you it would be your first time!

Original post by Voyager_2002
Bad, bad idea. It is probable that all kinds of feelings and strong emotions would develop, and you would end up feeling seriously down.

Original post by ZRO
Lmao i got negged too, got some coochie ass bitches on here i swear...

Original post by sugarmouse
Give your virginity to somebody who deserves it, and deserves you.

Original post by Vikki1805
It sounds to me as if you're setting yourself up to get really hurt :frown:

You obviously care about this guy and have feelings for him which are stronger than just sexual.

A relationship based purely on sex will not last forever, at some point or another it will die out and one of you will move on to another partner.
If it's him who moves on, seeing as you are emotionally attached it more than likely will be him, then you will end up feeling used, silly, upset, angry and probably disappointed.

The horrible emotions you will feel after really aren't worth the sex.

Find someone who genuinely cares about you/how you feel, I'm not saying wait for 'the one' but at least somebody who seems to have an ounce of respect for you!

Original post by Alpharius
You have strong feelings for him.

He obviously doesn't have them for you. He just wants a shag.

If all you want is a bit of casual sex (emphasis on casual), I'd suggest go for it, but I bet you won't be able to leave it at that.

If you don't accept it will only ever be casual, it will end in tears for you. You will get with him, I'm pretty sure of it, and when you try to take it to the next level, he'll refuse, and you'll come back here and whine as if you weren't warned here and that you didn't see it coming.

"All guy's are the same..." I can hear you saying it now...

I suggest against it girl, but I doubt you'll listen. Setting yourself up for a fall.

Original post by SillyMilly
just consider that whoever you loose your virginity too you will remeber forever so dont think your be able to just 'cut him off' having sex causes feelings to develop if its more than a one night stand

Original post by Beckyweck
If you know what you're getting yourself into then there's no reason why not.
If you think it will hurt you in the long run, experiencing part of what you would have in a relationship and then not getting the whole hog, I would walk away.

Original post by aranexus
The men on here will say yes, the women on here will say no...

Original post by Future-doc
Big NO!
save the special first time for someone who deserves you, and may have a future With u!!

Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous

if you can trust him, go for it.

if not go for someone else that you can trust.

atleast a friends with benefits you wont be discarded as soon as the guy gets what he wants and they will actually atleast care for you but again its difficult as what happens if you develop feelings for them/?
dont. it'll **** up your feelings because you liked him at some point you'll never be able to just have casual sex
Reply 29
This guy has casual sex relationships at the moment and he asked me to have sex with him. At the time I said no and got so disappointed because I thought I liked him! My heart got broken badly as I realised he is a jerk/ is not whom I am looking for in the long run/ serious dating. I am pretty sure about that!
I realised he isn't even the sort of person I would hang out with.
However, I have to be honest that I am attracted to him physically. I think it's pretty safe to have sex with him. He lives far away ( he's in London and I am not ). He wouldn't be able to cause many issues in my life.
Shall I ask him to be my casual sex partner like once first? Is it a bad idea?

have you not seen that episode on how i met your mother , when ted and robin started having casual sex, then he started to have feeling for her and so on, having sex with this guy will not make your life easier in the future,
Reply 30
Don't do it!

You're risking getting too emotionally involved which I would say is likely considering your past feelings for him.

Also, do you really want to have sex with someone who casually sleeps around? Even condoms don't give you full protection against STIs. It's not worth it really.
Reply 31
I want to get ****ed over by a dickhead because I'm tired of being a virgin and misguidedly thought this would be a good way of finding self-esteem and respect from my peers

Yes, yes you do. Everything about everything you've said says you're going to end up getting screwed over.
This is the best possible set up. You know before starting out what you want and what you don't want. I think its better this way as you won't get hurt. Plus you won't get to see him with the distance thing.

If everyone knew there place like this no one would get hurt. Charlotte from Geordie Shore comes to mind. Like the girl but when it comes to loving Gary she goes psycho too often he likes diiferent p*ssy every night end of.
Reply 33
Original post by kat91s
Don't do it!

You're risking getting too emotionally involved which I would say is likely considering your past feelings for him.

Also, do you really want to have sex with someone who casually sleeps around? Even condoms don't give you full protection against STIs. It's not worth it really.

Original post by kat91s
Don't do it!

I thought guys at uni casually sleep around with girls when you could...?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending