The Student Room Group

Would you buy a penis?

Reply 1
Sell it to the Chinese.
No. I have mine and it's a rather good penis even if I do say so myself.
Why otherwise have two hands?
Ew, no.
Many parts of Africa around the area of Benin believe that human penises can do all sorts of magic to them. People buy body parts for lots of money.

Albino people especially get their body parts chopped a lot by people who believe in voodoo because they're meant to bring good luck.

That story is probably not an isolated occurrence.

Edit: I'm just surprised it happened in Malawi...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Dragonfly07
Many parts of Africa around the area of Benin believe that human penises can do all sorts of magic to them. People buy body parts for lots of money.

Albino people especially get their body parts chopped a lot by people who believe in voodoo because they're meant to bring good luck.

That story is probably not an isolated occurrence.

Edit: I'm just surprised it happened in Malawi...

Yup totally correct, witch doctors that practise there believe in all of this crap...
Unless a girl mistakes one for a dildo...
Original post by ZRO
Yup totally correct, witch doctors that practise there believe in all of this crap...

lol when I was in school there was a girl from Nigeria who believed in voodoo. Some teacher shouted at her and she ended up really hating him... so she went and bought a voodoo doll and she was planning to get some of his hairs from the teacher lounge somehow and curse him.

Not sure what happened to that plan, but it was some creepy stuff, especially because she was a really nice person otherwise lol.
Reply 9
Original post by Dragonfly07
lol when I was in school there was a girl from Nigeria who believed in voodoo. Some teacher shouted at her and she ended up really hating him... so she went and bought a voodoo doll and she was planning to get some of his hairs from the teacher lounge somehow and curse him.

Not sure what happened to that plan, but it was some creepy stuff, especially because she was a really nice person otherwise lol.

Hahah damm that is creepy!! I'd be like hmmm I best steer clear of this chick case she curses me :biggrin::biggrin:
Yh guess its what they are taught to believe, as in when they are raised, if that is what they know, then that is what they will do, if you catch my drift.
Original post by mikeyd85
No. I have mine and it's a rather good penis even if I do say so myself.

Sounds brill. Are you open to offers on it?
Original post by cambio wechsel
Sounds brill. Are you open to offers on it?

Nope. I'd have to replace it, and whilst stranger danger is fun on those cold, lonely winter nights, I'm not wanting that amount of stranger! :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending