The Student Room Group

Higher english, REALLY NEED HELP!

basically my teacher is disgraceful and we have been taught next to nothing and I am feeling VERY unprepared! can anyone give me any advice on what to revise? how to structure essays for both folio and critical, what common questions come up in critical essays and close reading? whats the best way to study for the exam? and what should i include in my creative folio essays to secure a good grade? a number of language techniques? or what?

honestly this will be so helpful

thank youu:biggrin:
Its so long since I ran away from HIgher English in blind terror that I can't really offer you much direct help here. :frown:

But I do know that for essays at least, there's a lot of common ground with A level people (Who constitute the vast majority of TSR, of course :tongue: )

I would recommend reposting the specific question about grading and structure of a critical essay in the general English Study Help forum, get some slightly more useful heads on board than me. :colondollar:
Reply 2
Original post by CurtainrailMan
Its so long since I ran away from HIgher English in blind terror that I can't really offer you much direct help here. :frown:

But I do know that for essays at least, there's a lot of common ground with A level people (Who constitute the vast majority of TSR, of course :tongue: )

I would recommend reposting the specific question about grading and structure of a critical essay in the general English Study Help forum, get some slightly more useful heads on board than me. :colondollar:

Thanksss! I will post in the morning!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending