The Student Room Group

Studying different things at once?

I have about 13 exams in may and june, i dont have enough time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pikachuu111
I have about 13 exams in may and june, i dont have enough time

Posted from TSR Mobile

It can be so tough to split yourself between so many different topics I know! The best advice I have is to create a revision timetable...it's so cliche but if you give it a go it does actually work. Make a timetable of all the activities that already occupy your week - classes, clubs, jobs etc - any commitments you have. Then highlight all the hours that aren't taken up, and make these revision hours. You can then begin to slot in subjects / exams and spend a focused hour on one single topic like that's the only exam in the world. You could also prioritise exams you feel less confident about and give them more slots etc, and it will allow you to see if there are any commitments that may need sacrificing for a couple of months while you study!

I hope this helps a bit, I know it sounds the same as what every teacher says but honestly, if you just stick to it and focus solely on the subject that you've slotted in for that hour, it's easier to revise for so many subjects alongside each other. Also try colours - pink writing/highlighting/paper for english, red for geography etc, apparently it helps the brain!
join the club i also have 13 exams :/ need AAA for uni aswell

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending