The Student Room Group

Are British males better looking than British females?

I personally think they are...It is a feeling I have had for a fair few years and I was seeing a Russian girl for a while and she brought it up. She said the British men are way better standard than the British women and I agreed and said it is the same for Russian women being much better than Russian men and generally why British men and Eastern European women are getting together quite a lot now.

Quite often I go into a bar and have a look around and think the blokes are much better looking than the women....if you then reduce them to no make-up the situation is even worse.

I would say Scandinavian women are better than Scandinavian men....East Asian women better than East Asian men...west African men better than west african women and east african women better than east african men.

I think Pakistan and India is about equal tbh. I would say American men are better than American women also.

Discuss.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
It's perhaps unfair of society to pressure women to be beautiful. They should be allowed to walk around and look like crap if they want to. :cool:
I quite like British women? Im Pakistani as well. I have a preference for Pakistanis, and Arabs (Bloody hell, Arabs! :love:) - Ooh, and Persians :colondollar:

But white women as well ! :teehee:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Being a bisexual female, neither british males or british females are great compared to other countries, but i think that there are more better looking girls than guys.

Although that said i think guys wreck their appearances by wearing all this chino and Toms lad crap which isnt a good look, whereas there seem to be more overweight girls trying looks that make them look even worse. Eg if you are size 18 dont wear leggings with nothing on top so we can see every individual roll and your knickers.

But yeah for example i go to a club for every attractive guy there are about 8 attractive girls.
Reply 4
Original post by Dark Horse
It's perhaps unfair of society to pressure women to be beautiful. They should be allowed to walk around and look like crap if they want to. :cool:
They're perfectly free to do so in Britain unless they're a celebrity.
Reply 5
Original post by de_monies
I quite like British women? Im Pakistani as well. I have a preference for Pakistanis, and Arabs (Bloody hell, Arabs! :love:) - Ooh, and Persians :colondollar:

But white women as well
! :teehee:

So you like women then?
Original post by danny111
So you like women then?

Well yeah, but I was listing my preference. I'm not particular in to "dark" women though. I mean I like Pakistanis, but not much darker for me - I see the odd person that I think is pretty though!

But Persians. Bloody hell! I absolutely :love: the Arab and Persian skin tone!
Reply 7
Original post by McHumpy92
I personally think they are...It is a feeling I have had for a fair few years and I was seeing a Russian girl for a while and she brought it up. She said the British men are way better standard than the British women and I agreed and said it is the same for Russian women being much better than Russian men and generally why British men and Eastern European women are getting together quite a lot now.

Quite often I go into a bar and have a look around and think the blokes are much better looking than the women....if you then reduce them to no make-up the situation is even worse.

I would say Scandinavian women are better than Scandinavian men....East Asian women better than East Asian men...west African men better than west african women and east african women better than east african men.

I think Pakistan and India is about equal tbh. I would say American men are better than American women also.

Discuss.

Are you bisexual?You can't compare two opposite sexes

P.S Russian girls are best!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
Being a British male, I'm gonna say no...
Reply 9
Look at it this way, you have been in the same country for what most of your life? Of course British people will look boring because you are used to seeing them. Its just like how in relationships you can get bored of your partner and suddenly other people start looking a lot more attractive. The grass is always greener on the other side.
The amount of times I've seen a plain or borderline unattractive guy holding hands with a gorgeous girl far surpasses the amount of times I've seen it the other way round. It's probably because of that idea that men have more confidence and rate themselves higher whereas women rate themselves lower. Hm, I wonder why that is...
I think it's because we value different traits in each gender and how well they conform to being masculine/feminine. I'm not sure how it applies to British people but it's something I've noticed when people compare black men and women/Asian (particularly South East Asian) women. Black men are fetished because they are seen as having typically 'masculine' traits e.g. big, strong, assertive (these are only stereotypes obviously!) and South East Asian women are fetished because they are seen as small, slight, delicate, cute etc. These traits are also stereotypes of African women and South East men but they're seen as negative on them because they don't match their gender ideals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending