The Student Room Group

Is this girl a 10?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Anne Hathaway is overrated! Got girl next door lucks...not an absolute stunner...she will never be a bond girl, she is not attractive enough.
5/10 pushing towards six with makeup on doesn't look bad at all just about your average looking girl.
Reply 182
[QUOTE="danny111;42074780"]
Original post by McHumpy92
Good genetics

/QUOTE]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Do you know how much plastic surgery Cheryl Cole has had? Have you seen her, her teeth lulz, from before she had it?

Good genetics ahahha!

Fun fact, an Asian dude sued his wife when he discovered she had plastic surgery and naturally wasn't pretty at all, coz now his kids won't look that good.

She was very attractive when younger, she just needed some grooming. I doubt she has had much plastic surgery if any, she just lost puppy fat that brought out her bone structure. Loads of people have their teeth done, people who don't get their teeth sorted are idiots.

I always laugh at ugly people saying that all attractive people have had loads of plastic surgery...most just look leaner and better groomed, which makes them look a lot better.
Only reason they don't think she is a 10 is because she doesn't have inch thick pencilled in eyebrows, isn't brig orange, and doesn't have her boobs hanging out
Original post by Dilan97
If we're judging solely by appearance how not? Some people I have seen have a perfect body and face

You have not. You said it yourself, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and thus, not everyone will agree with your conclusions- your 10 will not be somebody else's 10

=> there is no perfect 10
Reply 185
Yeah Zoella is awesome, definitely a 10. She has a boyfriend tho sorry OP!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Reply 186
Original post by mikeyd85

For me, she's a 7. Bit young for my liking.

She's 23.... Just saying.
Im going to be one of few to say she's a 9. For me, holy hell! :drool:
The rating system is very subjective and people have different standards.

I'll give her a 7 max. She looks conventionally 'pretty' but for me an 8+ needs to have striking beautiful features.

And as someone has said already, that's with a full face of makeup on.

I'd like to see a picture of her without makeup on... Bet I would not as remotely impressed.
6-7. I probably wouldn't stand being with her for more than 10 minutes.

Spoiler

Reply 190
Original post by shwareb
Kate Upton.

Good shout!
Original post by Iamyourfather
She's just about on the same level of attractiveness as the girl on your sig tbh...

What rating would you give the girl in my sig? (Emma Watson)
I'm a straight girl but she looks a bit generic TBH. :dontknow:
Reply 193
[QUOTE="McHumpy92;42074881"]
Original post by danny111

She was very attractive when younger, she just needed some grooming. I doubt she has had much plastic surgery if any, she just lost puppy fat that brought out her bone structure. Loads of people have their teeth done, people who don't get their teeth sorted are idiots.

I always laugh at ugly people saying that all attractive people have had loads of plastic surgery...most just look leaner and better groomed, which makes them look a lot better.

Don't mistake me, I think she is real hot now and before.

But when you look at her, you know it ain't all real. That's what I meant with "ahaha good genetics" and a picture of her after enhancements.
Reply 194
Original post by Drewski
Did you mean Gemma Arterton? Hathaway hasn't been in any Bond films, but she was Catwoman (and :coma: wow).

Yea she was, the one who died in Venice?!?!?!?!
Reply 195
Original post by danny111
Yea she was, the one who died in Venice?!?!?!?!

You're thinking of Eva Green, French actress.
[QUOTE="danny111;42075470"]
Original post by McHumpy92

Don't mistake me, I think she is real hot now and before.

But when you look at her, you know it ain't all real. That's what I meant with "ahaha good genetics" and a picture of her after enhancements.

Yeah Cheryl obviously has lovely facial features (look at the pics of her climbing Kili with no make-up on) but great make-up/styling etc. defo help her make the most of it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1198405/How-Cheryl-Cole-turned-The-Human-Barbie.html
8.5. She is very attractive but not a ten in my eyes.
Reply 198
Original post by Kateislate
Long story short:
I'm a girl, I think this girl is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, my male friend disagrees and says shes a 6/10. I just wanted to know what the boys on here thought. Her name is Zoe and she's well known youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NGQm9i33Mc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-iNOFD27G4
http://25.media.tumblr.com/2bfb8f7e8efbad088170db46afd4e49e/tumblr_mi0ik6evMX1rl35ono1_500.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/e818cfc16c904b564cb3b7acef08441d/tumblr_inline_mknw6gLVq31r6nbyf.gif

Also you can search her on google/watch more of her videos

What do you think?

sure she's pretty, I just like girls with female assets like breasts and booty, not thin girls tbh
Original post by Popppppy
She is so beautiful.
Her hair and makeup is perfect, and her smile is amazing.

How on earth can someone think she's a 6?

Surely that takes points away?

Quick Reply

Latest