The Student Room Group

Does this outfit match okay?

Hi,

I'm hopeless when it comes to dressing myself, does my outfit match? I know I haven't posted in years.....

But yeh, I'm not interested in if you like what I'm wearing, or whether it fits well/whatever, just if it matches please?

I normally ask my flatmate but they're out.

Cheers x26.png
Reply 1
i would say the shoes don't go with that specific outfit
Reply 2
Original post by 20z12
i would say the shoes don't go with that specific outfit

Cheers, that's what I was unsure on.
Reply 3
Original post by grape:)
Cheers, that's what I was unsure on.

it's okay :smile: if your wearing something like that wear neutral color types of toms shoes.
I like what your wearing, especially the dress!
The only thing i would point out is that it would look better if you wore black shoes with that outfit :redface:
Reply 5
Agree with black shoes but the rest of the outfit is cute :smile:
I agree, the outfit looks fine apart from the shoes, black shoes would be better :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
I like what your wearing, especially the dress!
The only thing i would point out is that it would look better if you wore black shoes with that outfit :redface:

Original post by xStaceyy
Agree with black shoes but the rest of the outfit is cute :smile:

Original post by rainbow.panda
I agree, the outfit looks fine apart from the shoes, black shoes would be better :smile:

Thanks all, I've swapped into something else that I know looks alright, and I'm off to buy some black shoes on your advice :smile: Much appreciated :biggrin: x
Reply 8
black shoes, and also are you wearing leggings? Looks lke there's flesh between the trainer and legging/whatever, black socks or tights instead can fix this. It'll elongate your legs more!!
As everyone's already said, the outfit's lovely, just change the shoes to something either black or very dark crimson. :yep:
Reply 10
Yep... the shoes are a no go... Maybe go for a different cut of a dress next time. Try a longer dress (knee length) and midi heels? :smile:
The dress/tunic is really nice but I would change to black shoes. If I wore that I would wear black tights or nude tights and a pair of black suede wedge boots.
Reply 12
Definitely black shoes...
Your outfit is cute however I agree with the other posters black shoes or boots would suit your dress better. Are the flowers in your outfit red? If so you could probably get away with red Converse if you wanted to keep your look casual.

Quick Reply

Latest