The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
haha.. i am messing with you. You kind of freaked me out now- And now i know you want to know why...well because you believed that i was actually insulted. haha, i got you there good. Unless you were trolling me of course. :colone:

You are just so mean to me. I actually thought I had upset you. :frown:
You know what, just don't talk me. :hand:
Always so horrible to me. :mad:
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
You are just so mean to me. I actually thought I had upset you. :frown:
You know what, just don't talk me. :hand:
Always so horrible to me. :mad:

How? haha

Fine..i will behave. Or will i? *Dun..Dun...Dun*

On a more serious note...im sorry :frown:
Original post by Zeegie
Maaannnnn wth is going on with these fake degrees of politicians...

Posted from TSR Mobile

They keep getting bustedd. This is why I should be the PM in 30 years.
Original post by AlligatorSky
They keep getting bustedd. This is why I should be the PM in 30 years.

Well, im still baffled. Why are politicians getting busted :confused:
Well, im still baffled. Why are politicians getting busted :confused:

Because some of them had fake degrees and were claiming to be lawyers etc. When in fact they probably didn't even complete uni. So now all their degrees are being checked to see if any others have degrees that they actually haven't done.
Because some of them had fake degrees and were claiming to be lawyers etc. When in fact they probably didn't even complete uni. So now all their degrees are being checked to see if any others have degrees that they actually haven't done.

Oh no...I hope they get dealt with accordingly. To the maximum extent of the law...

I mean isnt that the first thing that is meant to be checked when someone gets a job and maybe a CRB check after they declare their name :confused:
Oh no...I hope they get dealt with accordingly. To the maximum extent of the law...

I mean isnt that the first thing that is meant to be checked when someone gets a job and maybe a CRB check after they declare their name :confused:

They were elected, and their qualifications were looked at. But no one at that point imagined their qualifications being fake and checking with the universities they supposedly 'graduated' from. But now they're all being checked. Also dual-nationalities, our political rivals just got busted with their British nationality. :biggrin:
Original post by ..Bakhtawar..
not when you have loads of exams.... :frown:

what are you studying??

Uni exams are bad as well. We have 7 exams, in April!

Studying Computer networks & security here :smile:

Original post by Zeegie
Maaannnnn wth is going on with these fake degrees of politicians...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read somewhere years back that "a degree is a degree. Even if it's fake" which is just BS

I thought you were leaving TSR?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by de_monies
Uni exams are bad as well. We have 7 exams, in April!

Studying Computer networks & security here :smile:

I read somewhere years back that "a degree is a degree. Even if it's fake" which is just BS

I thought you were leaving TSR?

Yes, so did I- wonders can happen in a short period of time. How are you?
They were elected, and their qualifications were looked at. But no one at that point imagined their qualifications being fake and checking with the universities they supposedly 'graduated' from. But now they're all being checked. Also dual-nationalities, our political rivals just got busted with their British nationality. :biggrin:

This reminds of this song which goes something to the effect of 'na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye'. Do you get the reference? :tongue:
Yes, so did I- wonders can happen in a short period of time. How are you?

Stressed :frown:
Got accepted for a nuffield placement at glasgow uni!! feeling good atm... x
This reminds of this song which goes something to the effect of 'na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye'. Do you get the reference? :tongue:

I think I do. :tongue:

But anyway, point is you vote for me in 30 years.
Zeegie your a baller :biggrin:
Cant find your other comment soo cant quote you :-\
Its nicce down there aint it!! Dont forget to check Marbella out too, its awesome :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whos on twitter or instagram??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by de_monies

Maybe, but may be you're just not accustomed to his accent? I mean there are some people in my town that would call me gay (All guys though :biggrin: ) and every one outside it, recognises it as "Yorkshire"

I've been on his Twitter, he definitely is. Also, you should watch some of his other stuff, pretty interesting.
Reply 1616
Original post by martialartist123
Zeegie your a baller :biggrin:
Cant find your other comment soo cant quote you :-\
Its nicce down there aint it!! Dont forget to check Marbella out too, its awesome :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha hey man thanks, ur such a dude :biggrin: yeah it is really lovely, im flying back tonight ahaha...marbella was awesome, scenery is sick :wink: i might put some photos on here...went to granada day before ystday :smile: hope you're enjoying holidays :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol. My friends dad owns Iqra university.

young friend! it will be easier for me if I would know where are you from?:smile:
Original post by Zeegie

Hey, just realised you need to link to the actual society group in the first post. And if possible, add the thread to the group :tongue:
Original post by Zeegie
Hahaha hey man thanks, ur such a dude :biggrin: yeah it is really lovely, im flying back tonight ahaha...marbella was awesome, scenery is sick :wink: i might put some photos on here...went to granada day before ystday :smile: hope you're enjoying holidays :smile:

Haha no worries :hand:
You must be gutted to be flying back tho tonight.... And yeah grenadas a very nice place too, a lot of history behind that palace, they dont even let you pray their anymore...
Glad you liked it :tongue:

Sure they're ok, just the usual :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest