The Student Room Group

ocr a f325 revision thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Hello! Can somebody please send me the January 2013 F325 paper. :smile: I would like to have a more thoughtful attempt at that last question, seeing as I had completely missed it out in January.

Many thanks,
Does anyone have the definition list they can share with us?
Original post by master y
Does anyone have the definition list they can share with us?

Ill make one for you :smile:
Reply 283
Does anybody have F325 jan 2013? If so, could they email me it if it's not too much trouble please? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by MathsNerd1
I feel for you, I'm doing F321, F324 and this one as well for the summer, luckily I got a B in F322 so I won't be redoing that one but I need an A overall for my chosen university, we just need to work hard and hopefully it'll all pay off in the end :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I need a B!! Hope you get the grade's you need!! F324 is a bitch!
Reply 285
I have the jan 2013 QP and MS, so if anyone wants it, just pm me your email and i'll send it to you :smile:
Reply 286
Original post by Wheeeto
I have the jan 2013 QP and MS, so if anyone wants it, just pm me your email and i'll send it to you :smile:

Just messaged you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BeckyChatfield
I need a B!! Hope you get the grade's you need!! F324 is a bitch!

Thanks and I hope you get your grades too! I agree about F324, there's just a lot to remember!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks and I hope you get your grades too! I agree about F324, there's just a lot to remember!

Posted from TSR Mobile

you forget about me :frown:
Original post by otrivine
you forget about me :frown:

Only gotten back home not that long ago and have to go to work for a managers meeting now, we are still revising tonight?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only gotten back home not that long ago and have to go to work for a managers meeting now, we are still revising tonight?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes we are :smile:

What time you coming? How did you revise Proton NMR, its killing me:frown:
Yes we are :smile:

What time you coming? How did you revise Proton NMR, its killing me:frown:

Okay and my meeting should be done by 6 so probably start at 7 to 9 again?

Also I noted down the key points and did every question that I possibly could, we even made our own questions up and tested each other with them, just practise at it and you'll get it. :smile: We were made to do proton NMR before C-13 NMR so it made the rest look like nothing in comparison and in January I nailed the NMR question! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
i thought F324 was a breeze compared to F325! theres so much more to remember and it seems a lot harder.

Also I noted down the key points and did every question that I possibly could, we even made our own questions up and tested each other with them, just practise at it and you'll get it. :smile: We were made to do proton NMR before C-13 NMR so it made the rest look like nothing in comparison and in January I nailed the NMR question! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tonight ask me on Proton NMR, Ill ask you on F325!¬

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok, lets start
Ok, lets start

Alright, shall we both just do F324 today as we haven't done that in a while?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alright, shall we both just do F324 today as we haven't done that in a while?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yup, ask me questions on proton NMR, I want to expertise my self.

Ill give you first!

Suggest why Kekule was not accepted by scientists as a purposed structure for Benzene (3)
yup, ask me questions on proton NMR, I want to expertise my self.

Ill give you first!

Suggest why Kekule was not accepted by scientists as a purposed structure for Benzene (3)

Okay, shall we move onto the other thread otherwise we'll be disturbing others when the content isn't relevant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, shall we move onto the other thread otherwise we'll be disturbing others when the content isn't relevant?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok ! :smile:
Anyone up for revision

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending