The Student Room Group

What if chickens goes extinct?

Well as you all know, most people eat chicken everyday in various forms eg burgers, dippers , wings etc you get the point.
Also we use chicken eggs for so many things and unless u wanna use turkey eggs for ur cakes lol then you owe chickens a lot of respect haha
I must be sounding crazy now so I ll just stop anyway give your opinions, if chickens goes extinct we all would be ******

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

What? No more KFC?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :eek:
Reply 2
Or just go vegan. Not that big a deal.

Why would the chicken become extinct, though? It's unlikely to say the last, particularly as it's not a wild animal....
Bravo! You are the winner of the coveted "Rob da Mop's most bizarre/surreal thread of the week" award*, have a rep!

*Now actually becoming a thing? With a tradition of me having already used up my rep for the day when I want to award it?
(edited 11 years ago)
Chicken < Beef
Reply 5
Original post by River85
Or just go vegan. Not that big a deal.

Why would the chicken become extinct, though? It's unlikely to say the last, particularly as it's not a wild animal....

I could never go vegan, a life without meat is just boring sorry and I didn't say it will giving the fact most chickens are given artificial supplements to fasten egg production, it was just a thought :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by bad_moose
Chicken < Beef

Horse*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mikeyd85
What? No more KFC?

Exactly my feeling haha :colondollar:
Reply 8
Then the egg would come first
Reply 9
You realise that chickens can't go extinct through us eating them right? If demand for them increases, so will production. Simple supply and demand.
Reply 10
Original post by mikeyd85
What? No more KFC?

Haha this is making me hungry lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why is this in the welcome lounge and not the chat section :confused:
Reply 12
Original post by WaceMindu
You realise that chickens can't go extinct through us eating them right? If demand for them increases, so will production. Simple supply and demand.

Wait i know it's highly unlikely for chickens to go extinct but are u implying that humans produce chickens 😖😆, we merely breed them ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really hope this extensively farmed animal doesn't go extinct.

I feel that there is a real danger of this.
Reply 14
Original post by krazie.x
I could never go vegan, a life without meat is just boring sorry

No need to apologise. I'm not Vegan anyway (though I don't eat meat).

But I think most will adapt easily to a diet without eggs or chicken. They'd have no option. It wouldn't be the worst disaster to hit the world :p:

and I didn't say it will giving the fact most chickens are given artificial supplements to fasten egg production, it was just a thought :wink:

Yes, they're domesticated animals and bred according to demand, so this situation is very different to wild animals such as the Dodo which were hunted.
Original post by bad_moose
Chicken < Beef

I can confirm this :yep:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 16
I would start chicken out some other meat.
doesn't matter there's still plenty of horse to go around for everyone...
Original post by geetar
I would start chicken out some other meat.

That was a fowl joke.
Reply 19
Original post by River85
No need to apologise. I'm not Vegan anyway (though I don't eat meat).

But I think most will adapt easily to a diet without eggs or chicken. They'd have no option. It wouldn't be the worst disaster to hit the world :p:

Yes, they're domesticated animals and bred according to demand, so this situation is very different to wild animals such as the Dodo which were hunted.

Yeah I understand ur points, I just love me some chicken :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest