Original post by ZRO
Hahah ikr :wink: Im subtle :cool:

Haha uhmm aman but I said I wasn't as :sexface:'ing as you

lool, no one is :tongue: lool best way is to be direct allow the games :tongue:
Original post by littledolly

u look 20 lol, oh well, u and me still gonna meet in ur room tonight :sexface:
Original post by hasan4life
only if u send a video of u pole dancing :rofl: :colone:

[video="youtube;frf40Y4MVO0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frf40Y4MVO0[/video] Enjoy :sexface:
Original post by littledolly

18 ? Really ? You look a tad bit younger (take that as a compliment). You have this whole teenage beauty thing going on , it suits you . :fan:
Reply 446
lool, no one is :tongue: lool best way is to be direct allow the games :tongue:

u look 20 lol, oh well, u and me still gonna meet in ur room tonight :sexface:

ok wow getting lessons from the "master" ahaha
Original post by Better
You are just a hater. Go hate somewhere else, we have a Goddess in our Presence. Such a heavenly beauty is the only reason why I go to the gym. I could compare her to a summers day, or a petal of roses - Serious.

And on that sophisticated revision break note, come at me Exams, and come at me Freshers girls.

Desperate much ? Rule number one to getting girls : Never put pussy on a pedestal.
:sexface:

:daydreaming:
Original post by ForgetMe
[video="youtube;frf40Y4MVO0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frf40Y4MVO0[/video] Enjoy :sexface:

thats not u though :colonhash: but not bad haha :wink:

Original post by ZRO
ok wow getting lessons from the "master" ahaha

u can be my apprentice :tongue:

not that great quality :/
still pretty though :wink:

Good joke, good joke.
Original post by KayleighG
Good joke, good joke.

pls im not funny
u can be my honey
ur the reason its sunny
cute as bunny
loool
Reply 453
thats not u though :colonhash: but not bad haha :wink:

u can be my apprentice :tongue:

hahaha ok :colondollar:
pls im not funny
u can be my honey
ur the reason its sunny
cute as bunny
loool

LOOOOOOL. Oh my, you are smooth.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 455
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Desperate much ? Rule number one to getting girls : Never put pussy on a pedestal.

Firstly I don't refer to girls as "Pussy", and it is clear to me the fact that you do refer to girls in such a derogatory way on a public forum means, you clearly haven't had an sexual relations with any nice or even beautiful females in a long long time. Alcohol would probably have to be involved for you....

I am not insecure in the department of girls so I don't have any fear, or have any ideas of social stigma calling a girl hot. She is very good looking - and what?

But yeah you keep hating - but whilst you do that I'm focused on I get my A*AA, and then playing 1st Team Rugby when I get into a Top 10 Uni.

Don't be mad brah. We can all make it if we don't hate.
Original post by Better
Firstly I don't refer to girls as "Pussy", and it is clear to me the fact that you do refer to girls in such a derogatory way on a public forum means, you clearly haven't had an sexual relations with any nice or even beautiful females in a long long time. Alcohol would probably have to be involved for you....

I am not insecure in the department of girls so I don't have any fear, or have any ideas of social stigma calling a girl hot. She is very good looking - and what?

But yeah you keep hating - but whilst you do that I'm focused on I get my A*AA, and then playing 1st Team Rugby when I get into a Top 10 Uni.

:thumbsup:
Original post by Better

Word- he is just mad brah.
Original post by Better

**** yeah brah straight stylin on their asses im looking to get A*AA aswell hahaha
Where are your pics at people. Get to it!

Latest