The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vionar
Your magical unbanned-ness is amazing, but the picture is certainly a contrast, I can no longer think of you and imagine a sweet little pink thing!

How about now? :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8

Crazy frog? Is that you?
Original post by Bude8

Fizz? :tongue:
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Fizz? :tongue:

How do you know Fizz?! +rep
Original post by Bude8
How do you know Fizz?! +rep

Some of my friends play LoL :tongue: I'd get it myself, but I'm trying not to get too distracted now (says the girl that uses TSR daily) so I might wait until summer.

Thanks! :biggrin:
Some of my friends play LoL :tongue: I'd get it myself, but I'm trying not to get too distracted now (says the girl that uses TSR daily) so I might wait until summer.

Thanks! :biggrin:

Your friends know how to have fun :sexface:
Yes, us year 11.5ers should all get LoL this summer! I'll give it up during exam leave :tongue:
Reply 126
Original post by Bude8

I like that one! It's really cute, but I don't really know what it is! Is that hair or ears or something else?
Original post by Vionar
I like that one! It's really cute, but I don't really know what it is! Is that hair or ears or something else?

Hair? Ears? Don't be absurd.
They're tentacles, obviously.
Reply 128
Original post by Bude8
Hair? Ears? Don't be absurd.
They're tentacles, obviously.

It could be, maybe not the hair, but it could have loads of different ears! But I see the tentacles now, and it has green eyes! :awesome:
Original post by Vionar
It could be, maybe not the hair, but it could have loads of different ears! But I see the tentacles now, and it has green eyes! :awesome:

I was joking, they're ears.
Reply 130
Original post by Bude8
I was joking, they're ears.

Oh. Now I look very stupid. Unless you're joking about joking about it! :ninja: It looks like it's got three or more 'pieces of flesh' protruding from it's head though!
Night guys, you better start preparing your motivational speeches for tomorrow morning to motivate moi :biggrin:
Original post by Vionar
Oh. Now I look very stupid. Unless you're joking about joking about it! :ninja: It looks like it's got three or more 'pieces of flesh' protruding from it's head though!

I love how gullible you are :daydreaming:
Original post by sarahiscool
Night guys, you better start preparing your motivational speeches for tomorrow morning to motivate moi :biggrin:

Early night? Sleep tight :h:
Reply 134
Original post by Bude8
I love how gullible you are :daydreaming:

I still don't know what they are, I'll just refer to them as pieces of flesh, at least I hope it's flesh! No one has ever said that to me before, being online hinders my ability to understand tone and sarcasm! Usually I'm the one calling people gullible!
Original post by Vionar
I still don't know what they are, I'll just refer to them as pieces of flesh, at least I hope it's flesh! No one has ever said that to me before, being online hinders my ability to understand tone and sarcasm! Usually I'm the one calling people gullible!

I'd say you were innocently naive :tongue:
well i missed it again :frown: ... sorry guys ive been bedridden all day throwing up so i couldnt come on :frown:
Reply 137
Original post by Bude8
I'd say you were innocently naive :tongue:

I'm only in year ten, and born in August - I have excuses!
Early night? Sleep tight :h:

yup, even trying to force my self to wake up at 9.30 was a nightmare so i need to slowly work my way back down to 7am, plus the earlier i wake up the more revision i am able to do yayyyyy :wink:
Original post by Vionar
I'm only in year ten, and born in August - I have excuses!

lol at how you are basically 2 years younger than me

Latest