The Student Room Group

If you could be any animal what would you be and why?

I would be a lion.

Sit around all day, mate with the lionesses, and eat all those juicy Zebras, Gazelles, and Wildebeests:cookie: From time to time I would prove my alphaness by killing some Hyenas and would protect my pride at night.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Domestic cat.

They're stuck up, do no work and yet are still loved by all.
(edited 11 years ago)
A wolf, to feel like part of the pack. Also I would be the alpha :wink:
Reply 3
A human
Reply 4
A Platypus.
Reply 5
Deadliest animal on the planet, the only one known to stalk humans, the largest of its species and one of the largest in the world.

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
A turtle.
Original post by fisika
A human

Crocodile.

They're so bad-ass :cool:
Reply 9
Original post by pinda.college

Haha, but it's true :smile:

if not a human, I would definitely choose a panda though
Reply 10
Anything other than a somewhat free housepet in a loving home is silly imo. Good luck being any other animal and figuring how to survive without being poached or killed by predators.
Original post by battycatlady
Crocodile.

They're so bad-ass :cool:

They are pretty awesome, if I was a lion. A crocodile and hippo would be the only think I'd be wary of.
A sponge. Funny name, useful when dead and an international fanbase (if you're a square)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would be a giraffe so I could use my own ass as a pillow.
Definitely something that can fly, perhaps an owl?
Domestic cat in a decent house, say one of my cats hypothetically. Laze around, go out for a stroll when I want, food provided, get to sit on people, the busier they look the more I will do so. Someone leaves something on the table that's important or just ironed clothes? I'll lay across it with muddy paws and when they walk in I'll eye-ball them, "problem, human?".

Otherwise if it needs to be wild, then probably a crocodile, nothing really messes with them (unless you're being farmed for your skin) and they live for ages.
giraffe.jpg
Reply 17
A cow, in India :cool:

They're sacred animals there so i'll be living a life of luxury :biggrin:
Original post by JennaEmBee
giraffe.jpg

LOL what did you Google to find that picture:biggrin:

Keep the responses coming guys, loving them:smile:
Sounds very boring, but having thought it through (and arguing with my brother), I've realised that as much as I wish I was a fox (beautiful and ginger), I am in fact a cat. I sleep when I want, I'm inconsistent, I can sleep pretty much anywhere, I like climbing trees but always make a pigs ear of getting down, and I can be very affectionate or quite reserved and even aloof at times. Like my cats.

Oh, that and the whiskers and pointy ears.

If I could choose though, I'd be a swan. Can't legally kill them because they're the Queen's animals (win), they're gorgeous, they have adorable little cygnets, and they can swim AND fly. What more do you want in life?
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest