The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="hasan4life;42090640"]
Original post by ForgetMe

Snapshot_20121231_37.jpgpicture067.jpg
here u go :sexface:

Erm, I saw already those :gfight: I say 'New, new, new'!
Original post by marcus2001
I am not an insecure person, insecure people post their pictures on this thread to seek validation from strangers whom they know are only going to give a positive response or no response at all. I am merely saying it is fun to neg insecure people. Which it is.

These people that post pictures aren't insecure, at least they're brave enough to show off their real face.. There are people who would never show themselves because they lack of bravery.
I am not an insecure person, insecure people post their pictures on this thread to seek validation from strangers whom they know are only going to give a positive response or no response at all. I am merely saying it is fun to neg insecure people. Which it is.

But this thread is for people to post pictures, that's the whole point of it. How does that make everyone who posts insecure?
Reply 484
Original post by Annaeliz

Your eyes look through my soul. Looking nice :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why you're being negged? :K:

Original post by ZRO
Your eyes look through my soul. Looking nice :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This ':sexface:' is :gfight:
Original post by Annaeliz
Unedited, hi

Might be unedited, but that's a butt-load of make-up.

Not to say you're not easy to the eyes :tongue:
Reply 487
A bit of foundation a brush of bronzer and some mascara wouldn't call that butt loads...thank you though aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
Girl you summertime fine, drop a pm I'll make you be mine :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl2:

Raw talent, once in a decade :sexface: - my teachings seems to be working :ahee: - when are you graduating? You'll have to leave your job soon. :tongue:

You're suggesting anyone who posts their photo in this thread must be insecure and seeking validation?

I'd say it's more likely to be the guy who gets kicks out of 'neg repping' people on a forum and belittling them for being comfortable enough with their appearance to post a photo, who is the insecure one here.

If you are so happy with yourself, why feel the need to put others down?
(edited 11 years ago)
Lol my pic gotnegged and i and others think i look OK. Jealous haters who are afraid to post their own pics lol
Reply 491
Original post by Spontogical
:rofl2:

Raw talent, once in a decade :sexface: - my teachings seems to be working :ahee: - when are you graduating? You'll have to leave your job soon. :tongue:

:rofl2: haha learning from two masters you and hasan :colondollar: Hahaha not sure yet not sure if the wage is good :wink: Wbu :P
Original post by Vikki1805
You're suggesting anyone who posts their photo in this thread must be insecure and seeking validation?

I'd say it's more likely to be the guy who gets kicks out of 'neg repping' people on a forum and belittling them for being comfortable enough with their appearance to post a photo, who is the insecure one here.

If you are so happy with yourself, why feel the need to put others down?

This :smile:
Man banter was flying through this group last night.

Posted from TSR iPad
Reply 494
Everyone who posts a picture is an imbecile, probably end up in the news sooner or later as a missing person being caressed by a pedophile.
Original post by Ruffiio
Everyone who posts a picture is an imbecile, probably end up in the news sooner or later as a missing person being caressed by a pedophile.

LOL! :biggrin:
Original post by Ruffiio

Caressed is a loving word...molested would be a better term :K: and so...anyone who has photos on here will automatically be groomed by a pervert? Lol aight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
This is what early revision does to you:
image.jpg

And yes I know I look miserable :tongue:

You're beautiful. Want to meet up? I'm not a pervert promise :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.anne
You're beautiful. Want to meet up? I'm not a pervert promise :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes for sure! My place or yours? :wink:

(I'm not a perv either) :biggrin:
Reply 499
Original post by eliza.anne
Caressed is a loving word...molested would be a better term :K: and so...anyone who has photos on here will automatically be groomed by a pervert? Lol aight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Elizabeth Anne, right? Hmm i'll just Facebook that right there and gather some information, real name as your account name, i hope not, rookie mistake.

p.s I don't use Facebook.

Latest