The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Harry Potter Society - who's in?

So me and my flatmates are thinking of starting up a Harry Potter/Hogwarts society in September and were wondering how many people'd be keen on joining in?
Pretty much all of my friends at uni are friends because of the series so we know there's a lot of fans out there!
No hate pls :P

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1
when I go to university, I plan on joining a harry potter society. :smile: go for it.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by Les_Sourires
So me and my flatmates are thinking of starting up a Harry Potter/Hogwarts society in September and were wondering how many people'd be keen on joining in?
Pretty much all of my friends at uni are friends because of the series so we know there's a lot of fans out there!
No hate pls :P

I would be. Try to talk to someone from Leeds Uni's HP society as they do a sorting and everything :3
I would. :teeth: Harry Potter is awsomeness personified. Unfortunately i have just less then 2 years to start Uni. :sad:
Reply 4
Hell yes.
Reply 5
Yay :biggrin:

Reply 6
I definitely would. Going to the Warner Bros studio next week, so excited :biggrin:
Reply 7
The studios are absolutely amazing!

Very, very possibly!
Reply 9
Does anyone actually know how to set one up? >.<

Original post by Les_Sourires
Does anyone actually know how to set one up? >.<

Go to the societies bit in the SU and fill out a form. You need to find a Chairperson, Treasurer and Gen Sec.
Reply 11

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending