Oh...you're not a pervert? Never mind then :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.anne
Oh...you're not a pervert? Never mind then :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can always convert me....

(OMG where is this heading!) :tongue:
Original post by Ruffiio
Elizabeth Anne, right? Hmm i'll just Facebook that right there and gather some information, real name as your account name, i hope not, rookie mistake.

p.s I don't use Facebook.

Have fun looking for a Elizabeth Anne :biggrin: And once again: if you don't agree with what we're doing here - don't participate. And no, I won't be molested be a paedophile - way too old. :tongue:
Original post by Ruffiio
Elizabeth Anne, right? Hmm i'll just Facebook that right there and gather some information, real name as your account name, i hope not, rookie mistake.

p.s I don't use Facebook.

Rofl. My privacy settings are tight. My location isn't even down, neither are my education details, you can only search for me if we're already friends on there. My middle name isn't listed at all, plus you don't know my last name. Plus my name is very common, you'll find about 50 other people with the same name. Good luck, you'll get a prize if you do find me :biggrin: not really, but I'm just saying that if people are sensible, these things won't happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 504
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
This is what early revision does to you:
image.jpg

And yes I know I look miserable :tongue:

Why would you do that me Nav! You know I want you..... :sexface: :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 505
Rofl. My privacy settings are tight. My location isn't even down, neither are my education details, you can only search for me if we're already friends on there. My middle name isn't listed at all, plus you don't know my last name. Plus my name is very common, you'll find about 50 other people with the same name. Good luck, you'll get a prize if you do find me :biggrin: not really, but I'm just saying that if people are sensible, these things won't happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wasn't going to search for you i was just making up a situation. At least you're sensible enough to increase your privacy settings, still a pedophile heaven though and should be removed for people's own protection.
Reply 506
Original post by yorkshire.lad
Lol my pic gotnegged and i and others think i look OK. Jealous haters who are afraid to post their own pics lol

Haters make us stronger bro!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZRO
Why would you do that me Nav! You know I want you..... :sexface: :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry, I want you too...

:rofl3:

Can we give it another go? :rofl2:
You can always convert me....

(OMG where is this heading!) :tongue:

Well...if you're really interested PM me :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ForgetMe
These people that post pictures aren't insecure, at least they're brave enough to show off their real face.. There are people who would never show themselves because they lack of bravery.

You're telling me, it takes bravery to post your picture on a student forum? Where the **** have you been living your whole life. I'm not sure what this thread intended to start of as, but clearly it's turned to people posting their picture for others (usually horny, virgin, 0 game TSRians) to shower them with compliments so they can be validated. If anything it's cowardice, as they know in posting their picture they will only receive compliments.
Original post by hskjlclcn
But this thread is for people to post pictures, that's the whole point of it. How does that make everyone who posts insecure?

Clearly I'm not saying everybody that posts is insecure, but this thread is teeming with insecurity. At least half the posters here are first-time posters, lurkers who have created an account just to post their picture, just posting their picture to gain approval from strangers they'll never meet. Of course there are a couple of long-term users who post their picture so others can see what they look like - but these are the small minority. Tell me; why what reason would a new user have for posting their picture on this thread?

Add to the half of posters that were lurkers, it is obvious most of the other half are insecure by the comments that accompany their pictures. The amount of times I've seen people making excuses as to why they might not be looking at their best, to shield their ego is unbelievable - 'This is what revision at 1am does to you', 'no make up', 'just woke up', that kind of crap. Of course someone's going to argue, but what if they just happened to see the thread and fancy taking a picture then? Well then why would they accompany the picture by blatantly giving people who don't find them attractive reasons as to why they don't look at their best.
Original post by Vikki1805
You're suggesting anyone who posts their photo in this thread must be insecure and seeking validation?

I'd say it's more likely to be the guy who gets kicks out of 'neg repping' people on a forum and belittling them for being comfortable enough with their appearance to post a photo, who is the insecure one here.

If you are so happy with yourself, why feel the need to put others down?

See above, I didn't say everyone, I said nearly everyone.

What you can see happening in this thread is fundamentally people 'rating' each other, it started as people complimenting some people and now people seem to think the rep system is a rate my picture system. Deny it if you like; it's obvious. Me negging people is denying them validation they came on here to seek.
Original post by Ruffiio
Everyone who posts a picture is an imbecile, probably end up in the news sooner or later as a missing person being caressed by a pedophile.

And this & this too.
Reply 511
I'm sorry, I want you too...

:rofl3:

Can we give it another go? :rofl2:

:rofl2: ofc baby we will :sexface: :mmm:

Well...if you're really interested PM me :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Eliza shes mine... Unless you wan't to join. Threes not a crowd :sexface:
Original post by marcus2001
You're telling me, it takes bravery to post your picture on a student forum? Where the **** have you been living your whole life. I'm not sure what this thread intended to start of as, but clearly it's turned to people posting their picture for others (usually horny, virgin, 0 game TSRians) to shower them with compliments so they can be validated. If anything it's cowardice, as they know in posting their picture they will only receive compliments.

Clearly I'm not saying everybody that posts is insecure, but this thread is teeming with insecurity. At least half the posters here are first-time posters, lurkers who have created an account just to post their picture, just posting their picture to gain approval from strangers they'll never meet. Of course there are a couple of long-term users who post their picture so others can see what they look like - but these are the small minority. Tell me; why what reason would a new user have for posting their picture on this thread?

Add to the half of posters that were lurkers, it is obvious most of the other half are insecure by the comments that accompany their pictures. The amount of times I've seen people making excuses as to why they might not be looking at their best, to shield their ego is unbelievable - 'This is what revision at 1am does to you', 'no make up', 'just woke up', that kind of crap. Of course someone's going to argue, but what if they just happened to see the thread and fancy taking a picture then? Well then why would they accompany the picture by blatantly giving people who don't find them attractive reasons as to why they don't look at their best.

See above, I didn't say everyone, I said nearly everyone.

What you can see happening in this thread is fundamentally people 'rating' each other, it started as people complimenting some people and now people seem to think the rep system is a rate my picture system. Deny it if you like; it's obvious. Me negging people is denying them validation they came on here to seek.

Even though I posted my picture on here, I do kind of see where you're coming from.
Original post by Vikki1805
You're suggesting anyone who posts their photo in this thread must be insecure and seeking validation?

I'd say it's more likely to be the guy who gets kicks out of 'neg repping' people on a forum and belittling them for being comfortable enough with their appearance to post a photo, who is the insecure one here.

If you are so happy with yourself, why feel the need to put others down?

You've missed mine Vikram - your whale-in-law has grown. :daydreaming:

Original post by ZRO
:rofl2: haha learning from two masters you and hasan :colondollar: Hahaha not sure yet not sure if the wage is good :wink: Wbu :P

:ahee: depends on the potential of the ladies in question. Getting them to form an orderly queue is quite the ordeal :frown:
This is what early revision does to you:
image.jpg

And yes I know I look miserable :tongue:

Your GCSE grades and AS predictions are scarily amazing. Sorry for stalking

Posted from TSR iPad
Rofl. My privacy settings are tight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm:
Original post by Spontogical
You've missed mine Vikram - your whale-in-law has grown. :daydreaming: