The Student Room Group

OCR Biology F212 Revision

I am currently starting revision videos on youtube. I have done one on water and one on protien, please check it out and tell me what you think, if i should continue, tips on how to improve anything, Ill do more frequent ones if people like them I will also do chemistry and maths ones if people want them or F211 videos :smile: just want to help :smile: so please go watch and like and subscribe if im any good :P http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBioTom1?feature=mhee
Reply 1
Do you do F214? *w* I will love you if you do ~
Reply 2
Original post by Rimoncaylo
Do you do F214? *w* I will love you if you do ~

no sorry :/ I only do AS level currently, I mean i could try and learn F214 :P but I have a feeling it wont be very successful
Reply 3
Original post by Munrot07
no sorry :/ I only do AS level currently, I mean i could try and learn F214 :P but I have a feeling it wont be very successful

That's a shame :frown:, well in F214, you're learning different things so... Maybe its best you focus on the AS. ( unless you plan to continue to A2)
But thank you for putting the videos up! :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by Rimoncaylo
That's a shame :frown:, well in F214, you're learning different things so... Maybe its best you focus on the AS. ( unless you plan to continue to A2)
But thank you for putting the videos up! :biggrin:

I'm definitely doing A2 haha, i want to do biology at uni, but still best to revise AS so i pass these exams :P
Reply 5
I'm definitely doing A2 haha, i want to do biology at uni, but still best to revise AS so i pass these exams :P

:smile: Ohh okay~ best of luck getting into your desired uni!
But seeing from where you're heading now, I don't see a problem with you passing the exams :biggrin:
Reply 6
If you had time to make them, id love to see some F211 videos! Fluffed up the exam and am re-taking to anything you'd be able to do would help! These are really good so thank you for sharing them!
Reply 7
Original post by janedough
If you had time to make them, id love to see some F211 videos! Fluffed up the exam and am re-taking to anything you'd be able to do would help! These are really good so thank you for sharing them!

As time is quite short for me, which specific topics will be most useful? :smile:
Reply 8
As time is quite short for me, which specific topics will be most useful? :smile:

Transpiration and that sort of 'planty stuff' would be great and also mitosis pleaseee! Thanks alot :smile:

Quick Reply