The Student Room Group

Ex just text me after a month

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
if that's the case why doesn't she just bloody tell me then? why do girls have to be stubborn and pretend they don't care anymore. am not having her ruin things for me now, i'm enjoying myself for once.
Reply 41
Gah nothing is more annoying than a clingy ex :/
Either ignore her message or reply telling her to mind her own business as u two are over.

She sounds really jealous and u should be glad its over before things got more serious.
Reply 42
why would you care about this if you're broken up?
Reply 43
Original post by Lexi99
why would you care about this if you're broken up?

cos like i said, we had no contact for a month, now she's suddenly questioning who i'm out with and who i'm seeing, and claiming other people are asking her who i'm out with. she ended it with me, i'm trying to move on, she doesn't like it. if she still has feelings for me, then she should tell me. i'm willing to talk to her. but she's just playing games now. at least, from her texts last night. and i don't get why she is, especially since she wanted to end it. why should it matter to her who i'm out with?
Reply 44
Don't reply to her again.

I'm not even sure thats she's doing this because she misses you...I think it's more a case that she's annoyed that you've moved on and are enjoying life, instead of pining over her. Cut contact.
Reply 45
Original post by stevie1989
cos like i said, we had no contact for a month, now she's suddenly questioning who i'm out with and who i'm seeing, and claiming other people are asking her who i'm out with. she ended it with me, i'm trying to move on, she doesn't like it. if she still has feelings for me, then she should tell me. i'm willing to talk to her. but she's just playing games now. at least, from her texts last night. and i don't get why she is, especially since she wanted to end it. why should it matter to her who i'm out with?

Exactly. Delete her text, dont pander to her childish games, dont let her play on your mind
Reply 46
Original post by Lexi99
Exactly. Delete her text, dont pander to her childish games, dont let her play on your mind

i just don't understand her. she ended things, now i'm enjoying myself and she doesn't like it. if it bothers her, why did she frigging end it in the first place! she's just got into my head now, sending those texts. was easier when we said nc.
Reply 47
but she ended things with me. if she's feeling like this why did she end it? she knew that this would happen.

i'll never understand women.

Because time changes things, especially when people are irrational and their head is in a mess. A month ago she ended things, and now it's harder than she thought it would be(it always is). Now she may miss you, or hate you, but her mind will probably keep changing because she's dealing with a break-up. And it's not just women who do this, men do as well.
Reply 48
Also, you say she should just come out and say she has feelings for you(if she does) instead of saying other people want to know. To me, she just sounds scared. Imagine if you missed her and still had feelings, and you told her and she told you she didn't and rejected you - it'd be devastating, right?

Her head is messed up, and so is yours. If you want to cut contact, then do that. It's up to you whether you want to nice or nasty about this, but nice is definitely the best option(unless she's a total c*nt).
Simple reply: "We're no longer together so it's no longer your business. I'm sorry if it upsets you or sounds harsh, but we made our choice, and you can always unfollow me if you find my tweets a problem. If you'd like to talk about it then that's fine, but don't expect me to sit moping." Sorted.
Reply 50
ffs.

she did it again. i went out on a night out last night. updated twitter just saying decent night out, good company, nice ale - we went to a proper ale pub. she text me saying that i'm causing aggravation for her for no reason by saying i'm with good company, i need to tell the people i'm with they're good company, not the world and i don't need to rub it in. i asked who's been supposedly asking her about who i'm out with and who's causing her aggravation, and i'll speak to them. she said's she's spoken to them and she's sorting out my sh*t again, and i need to think about what i put under peoples noses. she then told me not to reply to her. i did, i just said that there's nothing wrong with my tweets, and to tell me who's been saying stuff and i'll speak to them, and that she doesn't need to sort out anything for me.

what the hell is going on, have i got the wrong idea of twitter or something? have i done anything wrong here, or 'rubbed her nose' in the fact i'm going out?

it's really doing my head in now.
Original post by Millie228
Remove her from twitter or make your tweets private. That will make it obvious that you're not interested in contact with her. Don't bother responding to the text.

I second this. Just make a new twitter account for design/professional stuff and keep this one private.
You're annoying. Stop texting her back and tweet whatever you want!
Reply 53
Original post by xBillyBrownx
I second this. Just make a new twitter account for design/professional stuff and keep this one private.

Yes, do that. And stop replying to her. She even told you to.
I am inclined to think you are actually trying to get her attention now. You like the idea of her still having feelings for you.

Make a professional twitter, make your personal one private. If you really want to move on, you will make it obvious that you aren't looking to keep in touch. Don't text her.
Reply 54
i'm not trying to get her attention at all. i've been the gym and an old style, old man's pub with friends. places i wouldn't take a girl. i tweet about it, even name the pub, yet she still feels the need to ask me and cause trouble.

i wouldn't text back, but we have mutual friends, and she's saying 'people' are causing her problems and she's having to sort it out for me, and i want to know who they are, but she won't tell me. that's my issue at the moment. i only text back asking who's been saying stuff.
Reply 55
Go on to her twitter page and block her, that way she can't cause any more hassle. Then just totally ignore any attempts that she has on trying to speak to you. It's clear that she is stirring things up when all you want to do is move on and have fun. Make the most of your new single life and don't even think about her. When she texts, delete it.. Don't reply. Twitter, block her so she can't get to you. :-) then she will get the message that you do not care any longer.
Reply 56
i'm not trying to get her attention at all. i've been the gym and an old style, old man's pub with friends. places i wouldn't take a girl. i tweet about it, even name the pub, yet she still feels the need to ask me and cause trouble.

i wouldn't text back, but we have mutual friends, and she's saying 'people' are causing her problems and she's having to sort it out for me, and i want to know who they are, but she won't tell me. that's my issue at the moment. i only text back asking who's been saying stuff.

If people are causing her problems, then it's her issue to deal with not yours!! If anyone has a problem with you, they can come to you. It sounds like she is just wanting your attention to me. So tell her to leave you alone and the people with problems can come to you if they really want.
Reply 57
i blocked her last night and made it private. she's still seeing my tweets.
Reply 58
i blocked her last night and made it private. she's still seeing my tweets.

She shouldn't be able to talk to you via twitter though, I don't think they can from my experience at least. But the more you reply to her the more you will encourage her so start as you mean to go on and blank every attempt she makes at contacting you. I know that sounds harsh, but it will help you in the long run :smile:
Ignore her, she's on some kind of power trip. If she texted you something nice and looked like she wanted to make amends or talk things through, I'd say give her a chance if you're up for it. But she just sounds like she's being a female dog.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending