The Student Room Group

Rate this girl out of 10...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
You think that the majority of the UK look like they're from essex? :lolwut:

You really, really need to move out of essex man.

I've never been to Essex.
Reply 121
Original post by Dragonfly07
Not where I'm from...

Although if those fat girls were in the bottom 20%, then the girl in the picture would be a close second in terms of ugliness, so she could easily still push it into the 25% even in your morbidly obese society.

She's really not that ugly. And that is a fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_Kingdom

22% of Britains are obese. I.e. obese, not just overweight. So everyone calling her big and overweight, should by their logic not be attracted to anywhere between 25%-50% of the population. Bare minimum. That severely limits your choices.
Reply 122
Not where I'm from...

Although if those fat girls were in the bottom 20%, then the girl in the picture would be a close second in terms of ugliness, so she could easily still push it into the 25% even in your morbidly obese society.

Sorry but how exactly is she overweight? :lolwut:
Reply 123
Original post by R4INBOW
Sorry but how exactly is she overweight? :lolwut:

Nah she didn't say that. She said she is bottom 25%. I said with obesity rates being, by now probably over, 25% that is a joke comment. She then said "oh she so ugly, she's a close 2nd to all obese people".
You think that the majority of the UK look like they're from essex? :lolwut:

You really, really need to move out of essex man.

Most of the people in Essex don't look like TOWIE members, they look like chavs.
Not hot but she thinks she is
Reply 126
Original post by danny111
Nah she didn't say that. She said she is bottom 25%. I said with obesity rates being, by now probably over, 25% that is a joke comment. She then said "oh she so ugly, she's a close 2nd to all obese people".

But she's really not that ugly :erm: Sure she's not everyone's cup of tea but hardly hideous.

I've seen far uglier girls on this site asking for ratings and people giving them 5's and 6's.
She's really not that ugly. And that is a fact.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_the_United_Kingdom

22% of Britains are obese. I.e. obese, not just overweight. So everyone calling her big and overweight, should by their logic not be attracted to anywhere between 25%-50% of the population. Bare minimum. That severely limits your choices.

You're attracted to more than 50% of the people you see???

I'm only attracted to like 10% if even that. :s-smilie:

Edit: before you say anything it has absolutely nothing to do with my perception of myself. I literally did not date anyone nor was I interested in (barely) anyone until I was about 20, and even then I've only been with one guy. I guess one of us is more picky than the other...

I think the amount of people I was ever attracted to could be counted on the fingers of one hand. :s-smilie:
(edited 10 years ago)
She is a minger to be honest, not hot in the slightest
She's repulsive. I literally feel ill.
Reply 130
You're attracted to more than 50% of the people you see???

I'm only attracted to like 10% if even that. :s-smilie:

Edit: before you say anything it has absolutely nothing to do with my perception of myself. I literally did not date anyone nor was I interested in (barely) anyone until I was about 20, and even then I've only been with one guy. I guess one of us is more picky than the other...

I think the amount of people I was ever attracted to could be counted on the fingers of one hand. :s-smilie:

I am not saying that you want to go out with 50% of the people. My point is how can you call her ugly and bottom 25% when at least 50% of women are fat and/or actually ugly.

And that is exactly my point, I am not attracted to more than 50% of people, but

not attracted ≠\neq ugly

Right? Surely there is something between being attracted to and finding people ugly.
Reply 131
Original post by R4INBOW
But she's really not that ugly :erm: Sure she's not everyone's cup of tea but hardly hideous.

I've seen far uglier girls on this site asking for ratings and people giving them 5's and 6's.

That is all I am saying. I'm not even saying she is all that. I'm just saying she isn't that ugly, and has a rather nice body (imo).
I am not saying that you want to go out with 50% of the people. My point is how can you call her ugly and bottom 25% when at least 50% of women are fat and/or actually ugly.

And that is exactly my point, I am not attracted to more than 50% of people, but

not attracted ≠\neq ugly

Right? Surely there is something between being attracted to and finding people ugly.

I don't think all fat people are ugly.
Reply 133
I don't think all fat people are ugly.

I'm sure you don't.
the words ratchet, ugly, trashy, cheap, desperate describe her. gosh where is the self respect.
I'm sure you don't.

Glad it's settled then.
That's just not true at all. You don't have to be good looking to be able to say when someone isn't attractive to you :lol:

She's definitely not better looking than most women in the UK. She has painted on eyebrows, enough make up to make a slushy, and hair that looks like it's been put in the toaster.

Just because a girl wears slutty clothing doesn't make her attractive to guys. She's completely not my type, and I would never even consider her. 0/10 because she has nothing I look for in a girl at all.

And you know what the best part is? She would probably say the same thing back to me, and most of the guys who say they don't find her attractive. She's not the type of girl for most of the guys on the thread and that's just the way it is.

Saying someone isn't to your taste is completely different to saying that someone is pretty much across the board ugly. There are plenty of people that I'd say are attractive and I can see why they might appeal to other people, although not personally my type.
Original post by Eveiebaby
Saying someone isn't to your taste is completely different to saying that someone is pretty much across the board ugly. There are plenty of people that I'd say are attractive and I can see why they might appeal to other people, although not personally my type.

Weird, I guess I just do things differently then, someone is either attractive to me or they're not. It kind of baffles me how some people find certain people attractive :redface:
Weird, I guess I just do things differently then, someone is either attractive to me or they're not. It kind of baffles me how some people find certain people attractive :redface:

I'm older though. I don't mean that in a patronising way, but I think like some foods you wouldnt eat when you were a child, you learn to appreciate a wider range of different types of people.

Lots of women find Hugh jackman attractive because they like that ultra-macho look. So for that sort of taste he does fulfil that very well. Brad Pitt is also commonly thought of as objectively good looking.

Personally though, I prefer beauty over ruggedness, so I'd probably rate the "youthful Marlon Brando" or an androgynous model above Brad Pitt or whatever. Doesnt mean I think Hugh Jackman is ugly exactly!

For women, I don't really find the uberslim, girly, cute look attractive, but it is common in TSR. Perhaps because it's a european, youth-based based chat room. I can appreciate beauty in all forms but I have my own taste within that.
Original post by Eveiebaby
I'm older though. I don't mean that in a patronising way, but I think like some foods you wouldnt eat when you were a child, you learn to appreciate a wider range of different types of people.

Lots of women find Hugh jackman attractive because they like that ultra-macho look. So for that sort of taste he does fulfil that very well. Brad Pitt is also commonly thought of as objectively good looking.

Personally though, I prefer beauty over ruggedness, so I'd probably rate the "youthful Marlon Brando" or an androgynous model above Brad Pitt or whatever. Doesnt mean I think Hugh Jackman is ugly exactly!

For women, I don't really find the uberslim, girly, cute look attractive, but it is common in TSR. Perhaps because it's a european, youth-based based chat room. I can appreciate beauty in all forms but I have my own taste within that.

So what you're actually saying is, because you've been told that Brad Pitt and Hugh Jackman are attractive you acknowledge that even when you might not think they are? That sounds more like a youthful mentality than an older mature one to be honest. No idea why you felt the obligation to mention that :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest