I accepted my unconditional offer last night! I want en suite Accomodation xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh cool! Yeah I'm hoping for that too! Xx
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Original post by peace-out
I'd love to be from London! I'm so boring, stuck in Northern Ireland!! I feel better knowing people will be coming from everywhere!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im jealous of where you both live! I'm stuck in merseyside over the river from Liverpool :/ can't wait to move away! I doubt I'll be eligible for accommodation though, probably live too close!
Original post by Emmawilliamson95
Im jealous of where you both live! I'm stuck in merseyside over the river from Liverpool :/ can't wait to move away! I doubt I'll be eligible for accommodation though, probably live too close!

Is there are bus that goes from liverpool to chester? I think i'd heard that but i wasnt sure...?
Yes and no, I might chicken out come September!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! just a mix of really excited and so scared about leaving home...
Original post by kath_igidbashian
I know! just a mix of really excited and so scared about leaving home...

But if worst comes to worst, we can leave right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Emmawilliamson95

Noooo don't be jealous!! There is NOTHING to do in Northern Ireland!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there are bus that goes from liverpool to chester? I think i'd heard that but i wasnt sure...?

I know there's a train but the bus is quicker!! I got it last summer once

Posted from TSR Mobile
But if worst comes to worst, we can leave right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah, and they have student support things to help, hopefully it won't come to that though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know there's a train but the bus is quicker!! I got it last summer once

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh great, if in chester, I'll probably have a look at liverpool as well might have to be on placement, do you know how the journey is?
Oh yeah, and they have student support things to help, hopefully it won't come to that though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am one of the most stressed out, nervous, unconfident person ever!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am one of the most stressed out, nervous, unconfident person ever!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really dreading having to try and act normal, it's going to be exhausting, i'm not sure uni is ready for my insaneness... but on top of all that i am like you: stressed out, nervous, unconfident person. things will be interesting...
I'm really dreading having to try and act normal, it's going to be exhausting, i'm not sure uni is ready for my insaneness... but on top of all that i am like you: stressed out, nervous, unconfident person. things will be interesting...

I know! I talk too much, I am the queen of random and am probably very annoying!! Eep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 132
Ooh! I want en suite! I'm getting BBC atm, so I just need to keep it up!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 133

There are a few buses every half hour or so, they take around two hours as they go via Ellesmere Port-its NOT a quick service. There are trains every fifteen minutes from Liverpool up until 7pm and then they're every half hour until a quarter to midnight., and it takes 45 minutes.
Original post by Lil2wkd
There are a few buses every half hour or so, they take around two hours as they go via Ellesmere Port-its NOT a quick service. There are trains every fifteen minutes from Liverpool up until 7pm and then they're every half hour until a quarter to midnight., and it takes 45 minutes.

Great! Thanks that was really helpful :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 135
Buses to Wrexham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got my unconditional offer, chester uni in sept!! Happy days anyone doing events management ?
Original post by Hilly1
Buses to Wrexham?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There are buses from Chester to Wrexham about every 15 miniutes and the journey takes about 45/50 mins :smile:

http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/serviceInformation.aspx?id=2561
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Reekydeekz
Got my unconditional offer, chester uni in sept!! Happy days anyone doing events management ?

I'm doing law but I also accepted my unconditional offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im not sure, I'm from the other side it takes 45 minutes on a train to get to chester station then however long to get to the actual site, I couldn't be bothered doing that everyday! Plus I don't want to live at home so I'd probably just opt for a student house :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest