The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Accommodation 2013/14 - Only 3 weeks to decide!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i thought i mixed my number 2 and 3 around so got bit annoyed with myself.. double checked and didn't... very happy again :biggrin: Now to see if anyone else chose Lanfranc haha
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 41
i dont have it
Reply 42
Ahh okay. What about you Geeky? Are you on our Facebook page? and Lanfranc is extremely popular!
Reply 43
what are you gunna be studying?
Reply 44
Uhm i can go on it as i have a VPN i just don't go on often as its banned out here.. send me a link for it and i will check it out, would prefer to meet everyone in person than chat on group but im sure joining wont hurt :smile:
Reply 45
Im doing primary ed, wbu guys?
Reply 46
im doing primary ed too :smile:
Reply 47
Ah no way, have you got an unconditional from the uni?
Reply 48
noo, got a conditional bbb, why have you?
Reply 49
yeah but only because i have done a gap year so got my place accepted last year, but i'm sure you will get in. If it helps i got below the grades and got in .. so excited to start! Definitely ready for uni now!
Reply 50
ahh thats cool, did you still have to go through the interview process last year? and hopefully, im really excited to start the course! ahh really, yeah a person i know last year who is doing primary edd got a conditional but got below the grades and still got in
Reply 51
Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/489059457822727/

I'm studying BA Drama and received an Unconditional offer a few hours after my audition! Was so happy! :smile: x
Reply 52
aww well done!
Reply 53
nice! Tamar i sent you an email, didnt want to clog the news feed with things about primary ed etc :P but il check the link out now too
Reply 54
Yea I am doing Primary Ed and applied for Lanfranc too :smile: Not long now
Reply 55
Does anyone know how important it is to apply early? As I haven't applied yet, but want to within the next few days as I'm going to visit another Uni first.
Reply 56
The earlier you apply he more likely you are to get your 1st preference choice. So sooner is better than later.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
I've just made my decision on UCAS for CCCU, but wont let me login for accommodation just yet, I guess this is because it has to update on the system.
Reply 58
Does anyone else have trouble, i managed to login to the studentNET just when I click onto continue it is not loading at all, did anyone else have this?
Reply 59
I did but I sign in for a second time and it works. It is very buggy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending