The Student Room Group

what type of footwear do you wear at home?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
Are you trying to put forward the idea that i am not 'normal' or 'sane' :confused: :s-smilie:

I am hurt :frown:

no i'm not saying that. just not many people wear them.
Reply 41
Mostly sliipers, occasionally barefoot or socks/stockings.
Original post by 20z12
no i'm not saying that. just not many people wear them.

Yh I know what you meant- the thing is that I was just intentionally playing mind games with you, and thereby making you feel emotional. I do apologize.
Slipper boots :smile: super warm in the winter. In summer I wear flip flops.
Reply 44
Who on here likes the TOMS shoes. I've got like two or three pairs, I think they're pretty comfortable and look nice. So many people say they look stupid, I don't see how because they go with most garments. What your opinion?
My grey slipper boots, they are soo warm and comfy :smile:
Reply 46
Original post by 20z12
Who on here likes the TOMS shoes. I've got like two or three pairs, I think they're pretty comfortable and look nice. So many people say they look stupid, I don't see how because they go with most garments. What your opinion?

They look stupid
Reply 47
socks :banana:
socks, I have no slippers
Reply 49
Original post by tehforum
They look stupid

How? Expand.
I wear socks. Or occasionally slippers
Socks, used to just walk around barefoot but not anymore.
Slippers and socks
Reply 53
they are comfortable though and so light. they are a bit on the expensive side how ever for what they are.
Socks, until a few months ago, when I got slippers which feel awesome, and now it feels weird if I don't wear them when walking about the house :biggrin:
Reply 55
Aha I get what you mean.
Barefoot, even in Winter, provided the heating's working! I don't like to have anything on my feet, if I don't have to.
Reply 57
Original post by Maid Marian
Me three. I have the worst circulation ever! My feet (and my legs and hands somewhat as well) are always purple and dead looking, except when I raise them above my head or rub them.
I don't think there's a cure :frown:

I feet normally gets cold aswell and my fingers when I'm out, does this mean I have bad circulation coz I dnt turn purple or nothing as I am black :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest