The Student Room Group

Is this girl a 10?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Original post by manchesterunited15
But you mention the rating system several times throughout your post, and that's fine, but then it's like you just chuck in that sentence to look good and fit in with the other women getting all uptight over it.

Yeah I mention it because I know it exists.

I wouldn't say anything just to "look good and fit in" I say it because it's how I really feel. I don't get uptight about it. It doesn't cause me sleepless nights. I just don't like it very much. It ruins peoples self esteem.
Original post by YB101
Yeah I mention it because I know it exists.

I wouldn't say anything just to "look good and fit in" I say it because it's how I really feel. I don't get uptight about it. It doesn't cause me sleepless nights. I just don't like it very much. It ruins peoples self esteem.

People should have better self-esteem then.
Reply 322
People should have better self-esteem then.

Yeah. Because self esteem is something you can just have isn't it? Like if someone wanted more self esteem they could just pop down to the shop and grab a bunch of "self esteems".

"3 for 2 on self esteems today" :rolleyes:

No, just not.
It just doesn't work like that.
Original post by YB101
Yeah. Because self esteem is something you can just have isn't it? Like if someone wanted more self esteem they could just pop down to the shop and grab a bunch of "self esteems".

"3 for 2 on self esteems today" :rolleyes:

No, just not.
It just doesn't work like that.

If that was to make sense you should have talked about swapping your self esteem for a better one, since I said "better self esteem" not "more self esteems".
Reply 324
Original post by SarahWorksout
6 and that's with all the cake make up

Why are people rating her so high?

She might be an 8 compared to the average English person but that's only because the average person in this country is ugly and out of shape

Well that's extremely generalised.

Posted from TSR Mobile
8/10. Would bang.
Reply 326
Original post by McHumpy92
That is due to the illogical creatures thinking 7 is average.

I think it might be jealousy. If she was a real 10 all the women would probably give her a 6
Reply 327
If that was to make sense you should have talked about swapping your self esteem for a better one, since I said "better self esteem" not "more self esteems".

More as in higher my friend.
Higher self esteem
Original post by YB101
More as in higher my friend.
Higher self esteem

I will quote you:
grab a bunch of "self esteems"

You're clearly talking as if there is multiple self esteems, rather than one self esteem which you increase.
I hated her the moment I clicked on the youtube link. But yeah she's pretty damn beautiful, definitely a 9.
Reply 330
Original post by danny111
Priya Rai? Wouldn't be a 10 in my eyes.

So name names for proof, we can verify independently.

Priyanka chopra, bipasha basu, malika sherawat
Original post by RV5

Katrina Kaif :biggrin:
those eyebrows... that irritating voice ...those retarded hand-gestures... 1/10

almost forgot... that idiotic name
Reply 333
Original post by RV5

They are beautiful, but honestly just not my type. I would prefer East Asian women myself.
Reply 334
Original post by danny111
They are beautiful, but honestly just not my type. I would prefer East Asian women myself.

haha fair, east Asian women are hot
Shes a 9.99(recurring)/10
So assuming that personality and looks are both 50%, you'd give her 0/10 for personality? :tongue:

Sorry I don't quite follow your algebra. How can personality be simultaneously 50% and 0/10?
She sounds like a knobhead
images.jpg
Original post by K the Failure
Sorry I don't quite follow your algebra. How can personality be simultaneously 50% and 0/10?

The ratings for personality and looks each make up 50% of the overall rating, yes? As you gave her 8/10 for looks, and 4/10 overall, it follows that personality must be 0/10, as 8/10 and 0/10 average out to 4/10.

Quick Reply

Latest