The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think this thread has no relevance to A-levels
Reply 2
Original post by MacDaddi
I think this thread has no relevance to A-levels

lol sorry, I didn't know where to put it.
Original post by sully50sully

Perhaps the conveniently named "Clothes and accessories" sub-forum of the "Fashion & Beauty" forum?
Reply 4
In the sense of fashion, or the actual value of the belt itself (assuming passers-by would both know your age and the value of the belt (or even notice the belt at all))?
Reply 5
The green eyed monster part of me would be like 'Jeez, they obviously have more money than sense!' but then I would also think that if they have the money, then why not and good for them!
Reply 6
She has rich parents. Also, I'd think why you would spend so much money on a belt

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7
Why? Is this going to be on the test?
Reply 8
If by 'wearing' you mean 'having it whipped across your hand by a disgruntled teacher' then I'm all for that kind of idea.

Chat?
what is your opinion?

That she's been selling her body to buy this belt and automatically she's a prostitue.

Roxannnnnnnnnnnneee. You don't have to purchase that Gucci merchandise.
Those days are over. I'll buy you something from primark.
Roxannnnnnnnnnnnneee. You don't have to put on that Gucci belt tonight.
Those days are over. I'll give money for a BJ, allright?
ROXAANNNNNNEEEE. TAKE OFF YOUR GUCCI BELT.
ROXXAAANNNNEEE. TAKE OFF YOUR TROUSERS WHILE YOUR AT IT
ROXXXXXAAANNNEEE. I've got a sneaky suspicion you're a man.
I'd think of it as £215 that could have been spent on something more useful or "fun" than a belt...
He obviously has rich parents. That's what I think.

I don't think: "wow that's a nice belt" which is probably what the kid wants
Reply 13
Original post by Ndella
She has rich parents. Also, I'd think why you would spend so much money on a belt

Posted from TSR Mobile

what if they earned that money and made that money in like 2-3 months?
Reply 14
only chavs and chino ****ers wear expensive gucci/LV belts LOL. It's not cool :smile:
It gets on my nerves , especially when none of them has ever had to work a day in their lives . When I was at school the superficiality of the students there was ****ing ridiculous ( you would think it being a boys school things would be different) it was all ralph lauren polos , gucci belts , lv belts etc . These kids just get everything handed to them and they probably havent even washed a dish in their lives . Mufti-Day ( where your own clothes day) was practically a freaking catwalk show , if you wore non-branded clothes people would make jokes about you etc.
what is your opinion?

He must be gay.
Reply 17
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
It gets on my nerves , especially when none of them has ever had to work a day in their lives . When I was at school the superficiality of the students there was ****ing ridiculous ( you would think it being a boys school things would be different) it was all ralph lauren polos , gucci belts , lv belts etc . These kids just get everything handed to them and they probably havent even washed a dish in their lives . Mufti-Day ( where your own clothes day) was practically a freaking catwalk show , if you wore non-branded clothes people would make jokes about you etc.

People really have an unrealistic view of benefits. Do you really think benefit money can provide £200 belts as well as necessities? No. The majority of guys wearing Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Louis Vuitton are wearing the fake ones. A fake Ralph Lauren top costs like £20 and a fake Gucci belt is £8. Only a very small number actually buy the genuine brands, these tend to be guys who make money selling weed.
Reply 18
Original post by GPODT
People really have an unrealistic view of benefits. Do you really think benefit money can provide £200 belts as well as necessities? No. The majority of guys wearing Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Louis Vuitton are wearing the fake ones. A fake Ralph Lauren top costs like £20 and a fake Gucci belt is £8. Only a very small number actually buy the genuine brands, these tend to be guys who make money selling weed.

really?
Reply 19
Must be an Asian, I've seen quite a few of them with fake Gucci, watches, belts, shoes. They think they are ruling the world. Feel like slapping these guys to knock sense into them.

Latest