The Student Room Group

How many times a week with your partner?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drederick Tatum
Well, he must be very self controlled. That's like a big red 'DO NOT PRESS' button.

Also, how can you get to sleep with a massive erection digging into your back?

Sorry - good on you - I just imagine that would be a difficult situation to maintain.

Well, we've done a few things together - I won't go into personal detail :tongue: - but we haven't actually had sexual intercourse yet. It's just something I want to wait for.
Original post by Drederick Tatum
Also, how can you get to sleep with a massive erection digging into your back?

How do you know her bf's "massive"??!!!! :confused: :eek: :lolwut: Just wondering :tongue: lol
Original post by superduper9
How do you know her bf's "massive"??!!!! :confused: :eek: :lolwut: Just wondering :tongue: lol

She looks good. That, combined with weeks (months?) of pent up energy would have me creating a tent for us to sleep under, if it was me.
Original post by ChocoholicPolyglot
Me too. Forever alone... Or are we the lucky ones seeing as it is every night? :rolleyes:

Yup, more space!

But ... if you feel very strongly about it, I can break it off with my bed ..... and we can just use yours instead? :wink: Lol Sorry, just kidding, couldn't resist :tongue:
Yup, more space!

But ... if you feel very strongly about it, I can break it off with my bed ..... and we can just use yours instead? :wink: Lol Sorry, just kidding, couldn't resist :tongue:

Hahahaha kinky, are we now? Depends on where you're at! :tongue: :wink: I couldn't resist either. Excuse me... Ahem ahem :biggrin:
Hahahaha!! You've got me in fits of laughter!! :laugh: Well now that you mention it ..... bed time is not too far away and I can go the distance .... all the way ..... in my car I mean if you're very far :wink: I can't believe I just wrote that!!!! :tongue:

Playing with words eh? I am amused :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 26
Probably about ten times a week but then we live with each other.
Reply 27
wow I thought 4 was a lot....
Reply 28
It varies :smile:
Reply 29
Yeah 4 sounds about right for me, when we spend the night together it's normally one before bed and once in the morning kinda, we prefer single long sessions (guess that's just how my body works haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile
once an hour so 168 times per week
We only see each other for 2 days per week, and it's about 4 or 5. No complaints here!
Reply 32
I'm in a long distance relationship so we are usually together for a week every 4-5 months. So when we are together it's pretty much everyday.
However, we lived together for about a year and it was 3-4 times a week

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jabberwox
We sleep in the same bed regularly, but we haven't had sex yet.

I assume those who have negged me can't live without regular sex.

+1
Currently in an LDR, but it wasn't always that way. Before we went long distance, it was a minimum of 7 times per week. Usually double that, since we'd wake up together, and go to sleep together. And when we are together now, since it's such a rarity, it's about the same (if not more!). Once long distance ends for good, I hope to keep it at least once a day. It's a big part of our relationship and we both have high sex drives, so it works. However, it's not about how often it happens, it's about the quality. I'd rather only have sex a couple times per week and having it be amazing, than do it five times a day with mediocre quality. I just lucked out :smile:
Reply 35
Zero as my girl is gone :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Result of calculation is undefined.

:getmecoat:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending