It's not bust, they've just downsized. :yep:

Poopy, I'm still waiting :pierre:

I don't know what you are talking about :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Heeey, how's it going?

It goes good, thank you :yep:
Et toi? :h:

Are you taking any A-level exams this summer?
Hi everybody!
Original post by boumavilla
It goes good, thank you :yep:
Et toi? :h:

Are you taking any A-level exams this summer?

I'm good too :wink: I think.:ahee:

C2-4 and S1 and a history one :smile:

Which ones do you have?
I'm good too :wink: I think.:ahee:

C2-4 and S1 and a history one :smile:

Which ones do you have?

Woah, so you have C3 and C4 as well? Woah, you won't have any left for sixth form! :biggrin: You are doing Further Maths though, so you must enjoy Maths!
I have C2 and S1 for Maths :h:
No wait, that's not :h:, it's :frown:

Then there's 2 Physics exams, 2 language exams (and 2 speaking exams before study leave) to do :s-smilie:

How are your GCSEs? :tongue: (I'm guessing you find them quite easy...)
Woah, so you have C3 and C4 as well? Woah, you won't have any left for sixth form! :biggrin: You are doing Further Maths though, so you must enjoy Maths!
I have C2 and S1 for Maths :h:
No wait, that's not :h:, it's :frown:

Then there's 2 Physics exams, 2 language exams (and 2 speaking exams before study leave) to do :s-smilie:

How are your GCSEs? :tongue: (I'm guessing you find them quite easy...)

Yeah :lol: I'll have to self teach f.maths as well!!!! :frown:
C2 is fine, s1 is just tedious :frown: logs though are a bitch at times :ahee:

German right?:colondollar: :facepalm:

Meh, I actually find GCSEs harder than a levels... :tongue:
Yeah :lol: I'll have to self teach f.maths as well!!!! :frown:
C2 is fine, s1 is just tedious :frown: logs though are a bitch at times :ahee:

German right?:colondollar: :facepalm:

Meh, I actually find GCSEs harder than a levels... :tongue:

Your school doesn't do Further Maths?? :lolwut:
Well my friends at school say Further Maths is a mile harder than Maths, when they've been getting 100% in C1 :sadnod: Although that's not to say you could still do very well in it! :biggrin:

Logs are hard, but then there's trig identities. I HATE trig identities :angry:

Nahh, French and Spanish :yep:

You find GCSEs harder?!? :woo:
Which ones do you find difficult in particular??
As soon as I saw maths on this thread, I knew evil fish (shady) was back :pierre:
L'Evil Fish
X

Back from your ban? How did that mod app go? :lol:
Your school doesn't do Further Maths?? :lolwut:
Well my friends at school say Further Maths is a mile harder than Maths, when they've been getting 100% in C1 :sadnod: Although that's not to say you could still do very well in it! :biggrin:

Logs are hard, but then there's trig identities. I HATE trig identities :angry:

Nahh, French and Spanish :yep:

You find GCSEs harder?!? :woo:
Which ones do you find difficult in particular??

They do, but it's all awkward and that..long story :tongue: I've looked at content and done some FP1 and looked more at FP2-3 not too bad :smile:

French :woo: Spanish :woo: sorry, it was Stevo who does German!

:erm: not one in particular (probably bio though, doesn't help I self teach like 5 subjects, including all three sciences) just generally

Original post by This Honest
As soon as I saw maths on this thread, I knew evil fish (shady) was back :pierre:

I was back before that :wink:
Original post by The Mad Dog
Back from your ban? How did that mod app go? :lol:

Still ongoing actually :wink: but one said the ban may sever chances really :tongue:
^the ban will absolutely demolish your chances :mmm: Sorry to be so brutally honest :mmm: If I am wrong, feel free to perm ban me when you become a mod as revenge :pierre:

Original post by This Honest
:sogood:

Are you referring to the warning points and saying that they are "so good" or are you saying that you think sexually abusing me would be "so good"? :hmmm:
They do, but it's all awkward and that..long story :tongue: I've looked at content and done some FP1 and looked more at FP2-3 not too bad :smile:

French :woo: Spanish :woo: sorry, it was Stevo who does German!

:erm: not one in particular (probably bio though, doesn't help I self teach like 5 subjects, including all three sciences) just generally

I was back before that :wink:

Still ongoing actually :wink: but one said the ban may sever chances really :tongue:

It's fine :wink:
Did you say you were doing Maths, Further Maths, History, Physics and French next year? (See if i can remember...)

Woahwoahwoahwoah...woah - you teach yourself key GCSE suubjects?!
Now I am intrigued... :beard: Why is this?? (If you don't mind me asking)
It's fine :wink:
Did you say you were doing Maths, Further Maths, History, Physics and French next year? (See if i can remember...)

Woahwoahwoahwoah...woah - you teach yourself key GCSE suubjects?!
Now I am intrigued... :beard: Why is this?? (If you don't mind me asking)

F.Maths and then Physics, Chemistry, French and Geography! So :yy: and I do history AS now :smile:

Yeah :frown: biology, chemistry, physics, did maths last year and now RE and basically French too...

RE: they teach us short course only

The sciences because they only do core and additional. I wanted triple so they said fine, do it yourself basically and I was like fine :colonhash: and am self teaching... Theyre even making me do c/w in holidays instead...
F.Maths and then Physics, Chemistry, French and Geography! So :yy: and I do history AS now :smile:

Yeah :frown: biology, chemistry, physics, did maths last year and now RE and basically French too...

RE: they teach us short course only

The sciences because they only do core and additional. I wanted triple so they said fine, do it yourself basically and I was like fine :colonhash: and am self teaching... Theyre even making me do c/w in holidays instead...

Woop nearly right :h:

Only double award? :s-smilie: I swear almost all schools do the triple award nowadays? At least it's not too difficult. I used to find Biology difficult too. I hated the fact in Chemistry you had to learn a million things for the possibility of there being one 1 mark question about it, but you couldn't risk it in case it came up :tongue: For example, flame tests...
Whst does everybody think of paint drying? :wink:
^watching paint dry is like watching Star Wars >_> If anyone here loves Star Wars, come at me :pierre:

Damn I am so tired :nothing:
doesnt have a bad cold with sa splitting headache and a dodgey stomach and isnt doing statistic and didnt had all they all their hair chopped yesterday

morning :hi:
Woop nearly right :h:

Only double award? :s-smilie: I swear almost all schools do the triple award nowadays? At least it's not too difficult. I used to find Biology difficult too. I hated the fact in Chemistry you had to learn a million things for the possibility of there being one 1 mark question about it, but you couldn't risk it in case it came up :tongue: For example, flame tests...

:five:

Yeah, the school is poop! :cry2: chemistry is amazing! Flame tests... How many did you have to remember?

Latest