The Student Room Group

My Revision Diary! March-June!

Scroll to see replies

This is an awesome idea.:smile: No doubt you should do well in your next exams. What would are the grades you want to get in the exams?
Reply 61
Original post by ninalicious97
This is an awesome idea.:smile: No doubt you should do well in your next exams. What would are the grades you want to get in the exams?

Thanks! Probably the minimum I want for exams are B's. Going for A's in psychology and hopefully chemistry!
Reply 62
I do this on my Laptop but with no diary stuff.

I just have daily goals. 1 Past Paper. 2 Chapters Mastered. Recap 2 Topics Before Bed. In like little Tabs.

Then I write down if they are executed or not. With little tiny notes of why not and how I can get better exactly.

Only just started a few days ago but its pretty effect - I'm finding its not about how many Hours of work you do, but how many effective hours you execute according to a plan.

Even if I keep following my Plan for 2/3 Weeks, I estimate I should be on a Minimum of a B grade for Each Exam by Mid May time, which gives me 2-4 Weeks to brush up to A/A* Level with full exam condition style Past Papers for the Exam that is not in May (D1)
Reply 63
Original post by Better
I do this on my Laptop but with no diary stuff.

I just have daily goals. 1 Past Paper. 2 Chapters Mastered. Recap 2 Topics Before Bed. In like little Tabs.

Then I write down if they are executed or not. With little tiny notes of why not and how I can get better exactly.

Only just started a few days ago but its pretty effect - I'm finding its not about how many Hours of work you do, but how many effective hours you execute according to a plan.

Even if I keep following my Plan for 2/3 Weeks, I estimate I should be on a Minimum of a B grade for Each Exam by Mid May time, which gives me 2-4 Weeks to brush up to A/A* Level with full exam condition style Past Papers for the Exam that is not in May (D1)

Yeah, everyday I have topics that I want to write notes and fully understand this diary on TSR motivates me more to do revision. Tbh without this I would be doing significantly less revision!
Reply 64
Original post by yodawg321
Yeah, everyday I have topics that I want to write notes and fully understand this diary on TSR motivates me more to do revision. Tbh without this I would be doing significantly less revision!

Yeah so so true mate. I am trying to cut down my TSR time but just speaking to people on here really motivates me, people work really really hard!
Reply 65
Original post by Better
Yeah so so true mate. I am trying to cut down my TSR time but just speaking to people on here really motivates me, people work really really hard!

Very true!
Reply 66
Very true!

Yeah brah, out of inspiration of your log, I'm going to start waking up early and taking my log much much more seriously.

It's really quite impressive tbh.

You are the Star of the day.

6/7AM Wake up Alarm clock everyday from now on - Come at me brah!
Reply 67
Original post by Better
Yeah brah, out of inspiration of your log, I'm going to start waking up early and taking my log much much more seriously.

It's really quite impressive tbh.

You are the Star of the day.

6/7AM Wake up Alarm clock everyday from now on - Come at me brah!

Haha cheers :biggrin:, and thank you too ! The more people like you comment the motivation I get. What subjects do you do?
Reply 68
Haha cheers :biggrin:, and thank you too ! The more people like you comment the motivation I get. What subjects do you do?

Chem Phys Maths, need A*AA, so trying for all A*s.

It's the first time every in my life I've been so obsessed to get every single mark possible and not skip anything in revision.

Feels real good. Got up at 6.45 today to! I might come here more
Reply 69
Original post by one pound fish
'Come to Malawi with me.' - Lil B

Noob.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending