Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele 2013/14 Freshers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by EB95
Hi
I've firmed Keele, but have not heard from Keele or UCAS, has anyone who has firmed Keele had any sort of email from them to say so? I am considering emailing Keele or UCAS to make sure nothings gone amiss :s-smilie: Thank you

Think we're all in the same boat here. They're meant to be sending accommodation stuff sometime in April.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by Daisia
All I've had is one of those UCAS track update emails since firming. I was expecting something too, I'm still getting 'please choose us!' post from other unis :confused:

I got a 'confirmation letter' from UCAS after firming but that's it, nout from Keele themselves.
Just firmed Psychology and neuroscience dual honours, actually cant wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I've had a conditional to do psychology with social science foundation year any one else ? Hopefully see you there in September :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by charlotteyasmin
You've pretty much summed up my entire chain of thought! I was just wondering where exactly you park? I've been looking around on google street view and I can't see anywhere that doesn't have permit only signs or yellow lines.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Its just off campus. If you follow the road from the bus stop outside lindsay court, to holly cross and down to hawthorns. The long road that runs parallel with hawthorns. You can park along side there. Its just outside the Keele management centre.
I've just been told over the phone I'm getting an unconditional offer for medicine. I'm going to firm the hell out of it. Looking forward to freshers!
Original post by Jacob :)
I've just been told over the phone I'm getting an unconditional offer for medicine. I'm going to firm the hell out of it. Looking forward to freshers!

Congrats and good luck!
Reply 27
I've firmed Keele to study Biochemistry and Medicinal Chemistry :biggrin: Can't wait for freshers!
Reply 28
Confirmed general foundation year :smile: anyone wanna chat before we go? :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LauraMyles
Confirmed general foundation year :smile: anyone wanna chat before we go? :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

What you doing after the foundation year ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by AnnaLCLindsay
What you doing after the foundation year ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Psychology/Criminology hopefully, I have to reapply after my first year but I'm pretty confident :smile: What are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I still haven't had any news off Keele after accepting my offer.

So excited for the criminology/sociology course!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Psychology/Criminology hopefully, I have to reapply after my first year but I'm pretty confident :smile: What are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm doing psychology after but doing the social science foundation year not the general one :smile: have you looked into accommodation yet ?
Original post by milliejaneee
I still haven't had any news off Keele after accepting my offer.

So excited for the criminology/sociology course!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't heard anything either after firmming them, apparently accommodation information is being sent this month though :smile:
Reply 34
i'm doing psychology after but doing the social science foundation year not the general one :smile: have you looked into accommodation yet ?

Kool, I don't know how it works but I might be in a few of your classes, I'll be doing psychology as a subject (y).

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't heard anything either after firmming them, apparently accommodation information is being sent this month though :smile:

I hope so maybe it's a bit slow because of the Easter holidays being early and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kool, I don't know how it works but I might be in a few of your classes, I'll be doing psychology as a subject (y).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah maybe in not quite shore how it works either ! Oh well haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by milliejaneee
I hope so maybe it's a bit slow because of the Easter holidays being early and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I think your right I did email the other day and she said I should get something within the next couple of weeks ! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I think your right I did email the other day and she said I should get something within the next couple of weeks ! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
I firmed my conditional offer to do Law & Sociology ages ago!! And still haven't heard anything from either UCAS or Keele. Just got a postcard thing from Keele this morning about the excellence scholarship thing. Hope it's all gone through okay, I cannot wait for September!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest