The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield Science Firmers!

I saw the various threads for those firming certain subjects so I thought I'd make one for us sciencey people.

What course did you apply for?

Scroll to see replies

I've firmed for physics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
I firmed Biology!
Firmed for Biology. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Firmed for Biochemistry and Molecular Cell Biology :biggrin: So excited/petrified for September!
Reply 5
Original post by HeavyTeddy
Firmed for Biology. :biggrin:

Yay! You doing the 3 years or 4 years? :smile:
Original post by Isabel_
Yay! You doing the 3 years or 4 years? :smile:

The 3 year course. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by claud_wright
I've firmed for physics :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! Same :biggrin: (Well, Theoretical)

You're the only other person I know doing physics at Sheffield. I was beginning to think I was the only one :rolleyes:
Original post by YThursday
Yay! Same :biggrin: (Well, Theoretical)

You're the only other person I know doing physics at Sheffield. I was beginning to think I was the only one :rolleyes:

I know me too :smile: I might be switching to theoretical going to see when I get there just didn't know if I was 100% sure when I applied so just went for straight physics! You doing 4years or 3years? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by claud_wright
I know me too :smile: I might be switching to theoretical going to see when I get there just didn't know if I was 100% sure when I applied so just went for straight physics! You doing 4years or 3years? x

Posted from TSR Mobile

3 at the moment, but might see if I can switch to 4 years and do a year in America. Yeah, its great how flexible they seem. Yourself?
I'm doing 4 years. Yeah it would be pretty cool to do that! I know I'm glad they're flexible I change my mind so often :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YThursday
3 at the moment, but might see if I can switch to 4 years and do a year in America. Yeah, its great how flexible they seem. Yourself?

I'm doing 4 years. Yeah it would be pretty cool to do that! I know I'm glad they're flexible I change my mind so often :smile:

Reply 12
Original post by HeavyTeddy
The 3 year course. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I figured I'd go for four but in reality I'll be thankful to get a B in chemistry so probably 3 years! As long as I get in thats all what matters :')
Reply 13
Firmed for biomedical sciences :smile:
Reply 14
Just firmed Chemistry:biggrin: Can't wait till September!!!!
Reply 15
How do you apply for accommodation? Do Sheffield email you after you have firmed them? Thanks:smile:
Reply 16
Original post by heater2bar
How do you apply for accommodation? Do Sheffield email you after you have firmed them? Thanks:smile:

http://www.sheffield.ac.uk/online-accommodation/loginStart.do;jsessionid=1501E508D716D8B12D48FA0B6BA78B4B You apply for it here. If you have only just firmed though, you may have to wait a few days until it will let you apply :smile:
Reply 17
Thanks very much!:smile:
Reply 18
I have just this morning firmed for Chemistry.... errrmaaagerd it's actually real now!
Although I'm actually considering switching to the biological chemistry course - anyone doing that one? They told me they rarely get many people doing it which makes me a bit nervous :tongue:
Reply 19
Firmed Zoology! Have yet to find anyone else doing the same course as me ><

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending